Page 2 of 127 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I've stopped doing this since it's a waste of apples for me. I'm busy trying to evolve to 10 to get bombs these days. I also have a heap of gems already...
    Oh yes I have plenty of gems too. Unfortunately no new dragons can be exchanged for these gems. They have neglected this aspect of the game.
    I am short of food too !

Executive Chef
    As bad as I need more habitats I have nowhere to put them. I need more usable space even worse. Help!!!

Executive Chef
    I would really appreciate a more current response from TL staff.
    I have been a regular poster here since Halloween 2013, when I first ran out of habitats.
    Since then, I have bought a stable & stored Dino & Stone. I re-arranged my Dragons so I could sell off any white, pink or black habitats that were not essential, and bought 4 Dragon habitats to replace all my Red, Blue, Yellow, Green and Purple habitats. I don't keep babies or duplicates (unless they are "holding a spot" in a habitat for a Dragon I'm missing).
    The only thing I haven't done yet is to sell all my Diamond habitats.
    As I've said before, I am a collector. I currently have 261/274 available in my album(not counting eggs in storage). I would like to obtain them all. As a collector, I like to display my Dragons, preferably in an attractive setting. I am not happy with having to keep Dragons in the stable. I am even less happy having eggs in storage that I cannot hatch.
    If you mean that all Dragons can be IN HABITATS at once, I disagree. Awsumum has all available Dragons, has sold her Diamond fields except for one for Diamond, and put Infinity in stables. She may also still have eggs in storage.
    I currently have 3 eggs in storage, one is a Champion, that needs another whole habitat. The others are from Circus, and if I could get that habitat out of storage, it would hold them, but I wouldn't be able to hold any more Dragons.
    You've just released a new Horoscope that will also take a new habitat, like the Champion.
    As a player for more than a year, and a frequent gold customer, I don't feel I'm being treated very well. I'm expected to cram all my Dragons into one of the available 4 Dragon habitats, and have no opportunity to purchase any of the beautiful new habitats. I've already sold off 3 Dragon habitats to purchase bigger ones, and I still don't have enough.
    You have put these habitats on sale multiple times, but since they can't be stored, I couldn't purchase one if I wanted to.
    Now you have also made it impossible for me to buy eggs thru the album if my nests are full...So if something I want goes on sale and my nests are full, I can't get it for sale price. I bought all three of my treasure Dragons like that, when I had seven (7) eggs in storage, and I bought new nests as mine filled up, until I had all four nests with "Keepers" waiting for a habitat, and you put Treasure Dragons on sale. The only way I was able to buy them was thru the album. Why would you take this away from us?? I buy a lot of gold, and buying a Treasure Dragon on sale makes me happy, but it hardly impacts how much gold I buy... You're going to make the money from me anyway, when I speed breed.
    And why no more types of 4 Dragon habitats? I'm willing to spend gold for them... I just would like some variety and choice! All the new habitats that are coming out should be upgradable! Just build them that way from the start! Then we all have the opportunity to have them on our island. This alone would take off some of the pressure.
    Make a larger Diamond habitat - several great ideas have been suggested for that in this thread. I don't want to toss my Diamonds into a habitat with a mass of other Dragons, i like to display them together in one area, like the beautiful jewels they are.
    Seriously, with all of us coming back over and over to plead for more habitats, as the Dragons keep pouring out, Shouldn't ALL habitats be upgradable? Please, help us find a long term solution to this issue. I'm tired of begging for more habitats constantly. And I'm tired of feeling like I have to make do with a choice of 5 habitats. I love this game, I love the events, i love the beautiful new habitats, I love the beautiful Dragons (especially some of the new ones!) and I love the community I have on the forums for DS. Please make it fun for me to keep playing! Thank you!

EDIT: I actually have 4 Dragon Eggs in storage, the last two Tourney Prizes plus two of the Circus Dragons. I also just got Porcelain and Summer. So now I have 2 of my 4 nests tied up until we get a habitat increase. I also purchased the Diamond Temple recently, so I could try for the two Black Diamond Hybrids. If I get either or both of them, that's more nests tied up and less speed breeding with gold.
    Last edited by jim23cash; 05-27-14 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Have 4 Dragon Eggs in storage, not 3
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    What we really need is an expansion my island is crammed n don't want to sell my upgrades habbitats

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by U1timate View Post
    What we really need is an expansion my island is crammed n don't want to sell my upgrades habbitats
    Nope, I've got space for more, and other decor I can move if I need. What I don't have is anywhere to put the eggs waiting in storage with the circus habitat.
    Besides, this is the "Need more HABITATS" Thread.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Banned
    Well if I know TL, enough people.... who knows how many have to beg for more and you have to do it in a manner that is degrading enough before they will act. This is the most ridiculous process I have ever seen to get more habitats. This should be a no brainer for them. You put out 3 new dragons, then you must add a habitat to the max. Simple as that. Come on TL. Kooky can you put a word or two in for us??? Thanks

Executive Chef
    TL must be totally aware of the situation by now, well, for a good while now ofc, and there must be a reason for them to ignore everyone begging for more habitats - maybe it's economical somehow, or technically difficult, i have no idea, but they sure know about the issue, so if nothing else it wouldn't be too much asking for an explanation.

Myself i have no problems with this - yet - but all those who are great fans of DS and in many cases pay money to support it does deserve more imo...

Farm Supplier
    There have been several great suggestions on this thread; hopefully TL will be implementing them soon. Upgrades to 4 dragon habitats for diamond, pink, white and black would be a relatively easy fix for the immediate pain of hard core collectors.
    Neighbors accepted in Dragon, Castle, Bakery and Restaurant. Gift and answer request daily, visit - not so much.

Farm Supplier
    Please increase our habitats!! I'm not able to contribute to the world event as much as I'd like bc I'm out of habitats, so no where to out any new dragons In the past two world events, I did a lot of speed breeding with helps tickets add up fast but with nowhere to go for my dragons it's it kinda pointless to do that now. I already have 3 dragons in storage, about to be 4 once I earn cirque. I also have 2 on nests waiting for a home. I not happy at all about not being about to display my new dragons or the new 3 ring circus habitat since I really like the design of the new habitat and new dragons. Please give us a solution so we can keep playing, I really love this game, but not having enough habitats for my dragons is making me very frustrated!! �� I should also add that I don't keep any duplicate dragons, I have 241 currently, not counting the ones in storage or stuck in a nest. I want to keep getting more, please give me a place to put them!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    TL must be totally aware of the situation by now, well, for a good while now ofc, and there must be a reason for them to ignore everyone begging for more habitats - maybe it's economical somehow, or technically difficult, i have no idea, but they sure know about the issue, so if nothing else it wouldn't be too much asking for an explanation.

Myself i have no problems with this - yet - but all those who are great fans of DS and in many cases pay money to support it does deserve more imo...

Of course they are aware of the situation. I would suggest it is this way by design.

It can't be a technical reason because they are obviously still on their program of releasing an extraordinary amount of dragons week after week.

I would suggest that the only reason they do this is that it suit their business to do it; it's a financial benefit to them. They don't want players obtaining all dragons that are available as that would be the end of the game, rather it is better for them to keep players always hungry for more, with what they want just out of their reach.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).