Page 33 of 127 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Banned
    I see there is still nothing new here.

Executive Chef
    TL, Please give us some acknowledgement that you hear us!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Farm Supplier
    I.m.o. this whole game is a dead end street.
    I think TL has made some choises in the past, creating this (sticky) situation. I think the whole habitat issue innitialy was created in order to earn money on gold habitats and stables. It is their good right to do so, but they have passed a point of no return; technicaly it should be possible, and i think quite easy, to upgrade all 99 habs to a 4 slot hab for all players for free. But that whould give a huge stream of unhappy costumors who have uograded their habs with gold.
    TL is also not in the position anymore to allow us temperory storing dragons; that would give lots of negative feedback from people who have bought stables.
    However, free storage of dragons and habitats is i.m.o the best solution, that would create a situation people can adjust their islands once in a while displaying other dragons and another setup, based on themes/season.
    Maybe there are other options like a certain "animation-off-switch", that cuts some animations on high lvl islands.

Executive Chef
    I can't believe TL has not said one word about this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jeroen1975 View Post
    I think TL has made some choises in the past, creating this (sticky) situation. I think the whole habitat issue innitialy was created in order to earn money on gold habitats and stables. It is their good right to do so, but they have passed a point of no return; technicaly it should be possible, and i think quite easy, to upgrade all 99 habs to a 4 slot hab for all players for free. But that whould give a huge stream of unhappy costumors who have uograded their habs with gold.
    TL is also not in the position anymore to allow us temperory storing dragons; that would give lots of negative feedback from people who have bought stables.
    However, free storage of dragons and habitats is i.m.o the best solution, that would create a situation people can adjust their islands once in a while displaying other dragons and another setup, based on themes/season.
    Maybe there are other options like a certain "animation-off-switch", that cuts some animations on high lvl islands.
    Yeah.. Or TL could give us refunds for buying the stables... I wouldn't mind that extra space on my island for decorating room or another habitat. I know it's unlikely.. I would love to be able to customize my island based on the season or just to switch things up.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think TL needs to feel cornered. It grieves me to think of the number of 4-dragon, 500-gold habitats I have had to sell because I needed specialty habitats and could not store my existing habitats until the habitat maximum is increased. For me the introduction of 4-dragon, 500-gold habitats for Pink, Black and White would go a long way in correcting the shortage of habitat spaces. Plus give us 4-dragon habitats for dragon types with only 4 members -- Dino & Tropic come to mind.

Since the main problem seems to be the number of animated dragons maybe we could have rolling black outs. Perhaps the dragons on one of our islands could go to sleep (no animation needed). Then when those dragons wake up the dragons on another island could go to sleep.

Executive Chef
    Great post.

I agree there should be an animation off switch so that I can maybe play my game for more than twenty seconds at a time. If TL would increase the capacity of the gold 4-max habitats to 5 dragons that might alleveiate some strain and not gyp the gold habitat buyers. I always thought it was ludicrous that 500 gold only buys one dragon space--should be an extra habitat over the limit or the equivalent (6 dragons in one habitat). And the gold habitats that currently house only three dragons but have two colors should have their capacities increased to 4 dragons. Not to mention the long requested and never implemented (but for some reason exists on the new fantasy forest story)--large diamond habitats!

Rhino Keeper
    All good ideas, I'm not convinced TL is even reading this or if they do, that they even care. I mean, this is getting ridculious..

Executive Chef
    I have spent lots of gold on 4 Dragon habitats, and have a stable.
    I suggested allowing unlimited storage of Dragons and habitats because I want the game to continue indefinitely, and that seems the most likely scenario for the game not ending soon.
    Even though I've already spent the gold for Stables and larger habitats, I would be happy for it to be changed to a free storage for all players. I think this could change the direction of the game from a dead end to a new beginning. Players could start focusing on how they want to make their islands look, and which Dragons they want to display or highlight. It would allow for special areas during events, and no more worries about not having room for Dragons or habitats. TL can continue releasing Dragons and new habitats, as well as creating more decorations that are non-animated. They can create a variety of decor that ranges in price from a few coins to a few gold.
    Please TL, consider this change!! Thank you. Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    Had to sell my third epic dragon to make room for someone new. Not happy