Page 37 of 127 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rissah View Post
    So people will start paying 500 gold to expand each habitat, which I feel is excessive. I don't mind them making money off us, that's why they're in existence of course. But if they can't increase habitats because it would take too much work for them, and yet they're still introducing a ton of dragons at a crazy rate, they should make it cheaper to upgrade the existing habitats. 500 gold is ridiculous. That means I'd have to spend $20 to upgrade each habitat, multiplied by however many extra spots I needed. So if I needed to house only 10 more dragons, I'd have to spend $200. Really?
    I don't think TL is trying to push 4-dragon, 500-gold habitats on us. If they were, they would answer my pleas for 4-Dragon habitats for Pink, White, Black, Dino, Mythic, etc. I do not have 1 habitat spot to put another dragon in. The 4-dragon habitats only compound the issue of the total number animated dragons.

Banned
    Well I feel much better knowing that the game is being held hostage by those who have old devices.

Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi everyone! We're aware of your request for an increase in the Habitat cap.

To explain why we don't raise it often, you can currently have 94 Habitats and each of those can hold 3, possibly 4 Dragons. Each of those Dragons have images for each stage and animations. If you're on an older or low-end device or have a full board already, adding more images and animations has to be considered carefully to ensure your game performance is going to continue being awesome. We test this extensively, so it takes a bit longer than just pushing a button and lifting the cap. I hope this helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    I don't think TL is trying to push 4-dragon, 500-gold habitats on us. If they were, they would answer my pleas for 4-Dragon habitats for Pink, White, Black, Dino, Mythic, etc. I do not have 1 habitat spot to put another dragon in. The 4-dragon habitats only compound the issue of the total number animated dragons.
    Well if they're not "trying" to push it on us then they're just incredibly lucky that it's the only option available to people who need more room.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rissah View Post
    Well if they're not "trying" to push it on us then they're just incredibly lucky that it's the only option available to people who need more room.

....and the only option available to me if I want to keep my Aries dragon with the other three or buy another habitat for coins. It is ready to hatch ~ and I don't have 500 gold

Rhino Keeper
    I don't understand the "old devices" argument at all. Why would you cater to people who have older devices? That's such a backwards way of thinking. Maybe it's because what I do for a living involves keeping up with technology that I feel this way but I just don't get that rationale. Far more people are being affected by this then those who would be affected because they have out of date devices, I mean look at the size of this thread..

Rhino Keeper
    I understand from reading this forum that the number of habitat spots cannot be increased due to the animated dragons maxing out the size of the game.

Since the main problem seems to be the number of animated dragons maybe we could have rolling black outs. Perhaps the dragons on one of our islands could go to sleep (no animation needed). Then when those dragons wake up the dragons on another island could go to sleep. The dragons could still be cute just sleeping.

The introduction of more 4-dragon habitats won't help with the number of animated dragons on the larger islands, but it would help with the land shortage.

For example, right now I have 11 White habitats with 33 dragons in them. If I could purchase 4-dragon, 500-gold White habitats, those 33 dragons would fit in 9 habitats instead of 11.

. For Pinks I have 8 3-dragon habitats (24 dragons) which could fit in only 6 4-dragon habitats
    . For Blacks I have 6 3-dragon habitats (18 dragons) which could fit in only 5 4-dragon habitats
    . All of my Mythic & Tropic dragons are in the Stable but 4-dragons habitats would allow them to fit into
    1 habitat
    . For Diamonds even allowing 2 dragon-habitats would allow me to put Diamond & Infinity together and
    free up 1 more habitat

Perhaps allowing us to use our Album to choose which dragons we wish to display. In my case my Album is full 337/337 Unique dragons. TL could dictate how many dragons we can display based upon the game limitations and maybe the gamer's Level.

Also it would be so helpful if TL could re-organize the Album to be like the market so there is a tab/button for dragons by type (Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Metal, Mythic, Cosmic, Gemstone, Zodiac, Olympus, Diamond & Other). This way we could instantly see which dragons we have for breeding & battling. Right now I go to the Market and press the button for say "Mythic" but since some dragons have been discontinued I don't see all the Mythic dragons that I have.

The above changes could really help me and other players/neighbours who are starting to have really big islands.

Island Name: 50ShadesRetired
    Storm8ID: debhutchinson
    Game: Dragon Story
    Level: 150
    Coins: 983,053,638
    Unique Dragons: 337/338
    Habitats: 99/99
    9 Dragons without a habitat: Mythic, Pterodactyl, Rex, Triceratops, Shell, Turtle, Olympus, Dino & Tropic

I hope TL can figure out some way to help us continue to play this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, what's the one dragon you don't have?

Need larger habitat limit please!!!

Fashion Designer
    I guess I'm just going to sell epic commons. I wish I hadn't evolved them

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have Astromancer. Also this post was written before the 2 new Olympus dragons were released today so I now need those too.