Page 35 of 127 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Banned
    Well if Kooky is out of space and needs more habitats. TL better hop on it. Has there been thought to have two versions. One for newer devices that are up to "2 years old" and then a separate DS game for all the devices that are 2 plus year's old. We can't be catering to those that still use iPhone 3s. LOL!!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I am beyond storing a few... I have about 10 or so in storage. I also have 3 nests full of homeless Dragons and a freshly crafted egg ready to be placed from the spell shop. I had to craft it before time ran out, now it is in the way for crafting Obsidian. If I move it to a nest, it will fill my last empty nest with another homeless Dragon. AT LEAST MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO MOVE DRAGON FROM CRAFTING TO STORAGE!! PLEASE!
    I'm starting to feel like this is more trouble than it's worth. I hate having to come beg constantly to be able to play a game I pay money to play... I feel like TL should be offering me something for my trouble, making it up to a good customer that they have been inconvenienced. Instead I feel ignored, forgotten. Bummer.
    I think the suggestion of being able to move from crafting to storage would help a lot. I am going to pass this suggestion over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you kooky for responding, I know you don't work for TL but I'm glad you at least are trying to communicate with us. A lot of people are very upset with the customer service, this issue is very frustrating, but the lack of communication makes it a lot worse. We hear from them maybe once every few months, that's not okay. We're paying customers, we have a right to know what's going on, it seems we are intentionally being kept in the dark sometimes, even when we finally do get a response, it is a very vanilla response that gives us very little information. I've never experienced customer service like this before for any kind of product. Obviously the issue at hand needs to be addressed but I think there is also a customer service issue that needs to be addressed even more. With all the money I put into this game, id like an apology of some kind, that would go a long way with me and I'm sure a lot of others. I also think we should all get something for having to deal with all this for so long, perhaps a free dragon, similar to what they used to do with the album rewards. I'm sure I won't get a response to this, but I'm hoping I'm wrong because it would go a long way with me just to know I'm being heard and not ignored.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    How many of you have sent an email to support@teamlava.com? That's the only way to make sure they read our pleas...
    I email TL about once a week on this issue. My neighbours also email them. TL support responds with "...we have sent your email to the design team". I started using the Forum in hopes the TL moderators would speak up on our behalf.

Thank you Kooky Panda for listening to our pleas!!
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 09-05-14 at 11:07 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I think the suggestion of being able to move from crafting to storage would help a lot. I am going to pass this suggestion over.
    Thanks Kooky.
    I am currently unable to play at all, and really unhappy. A new Diamond Dragon and a new Habitat, and I'm just sitting on the sideline. I want to play!!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Ok, once again, a new 4 Dragon habitat released and on sale BEFORE we get an increase. That means the ones who really need it, those of us maxed out, CAN'T get it on sale! How fair is that?? Talk about feeling like they don't care!
    If I could replace my Zodiac habitats, I could gain one whole habitat. Only at the price of so much gold... But still, I'm willing! I could actually PLACE my space habitat, and hatch the Dragons from that event! But I can't buy them, because I'm maxed. So I miss out on the sale. HUGE Bummer.
    And I still can't do anything... Getting bored. Is that the goal? Bore us away??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Ok, once again, a new 4 Dragon habitat released and on sale BEFORE we get an increase. That means the ones who really need it, those of us maxed out, CAN'T get it on sale! How fair is that?? Talk about feeling like they don't care!
    If I could replace my Zodiac habitats, I could gain one whole habitat. Only at the price of so much gold... But still, I'm willing! I could actually PLACE my space habitat, and hatch the Dragons from that event! But I can't buy them, because I'm maxed. So I miss out on the sale. HUGE Bummer.

And I still can't do anything... Getting bored. Is that the goal? Bore us away??

Upgrade to replace, it's that simple. Click your 3 dragon zodiac, hit the upgrade button.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 09-08-14 at 05:07 PM. Reason: removed argumentative comments

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Annie:

I check all my habitats for upgrades every day. I sure was happy to see that the Zodiac habitat could be upgraded.

I immediately upgraded 3 of them, sold the extra Zodiac habitat and bought a 4th Olympus habitat.

I'm glad TL did this as I needed some encouragement. Now I hope for more 4-dragon habitats for Pink, White, Black, Dino, Tropic & Mythic ��.

Also wrote TL again asking for help with the shortage of habitat spots. since the number of animated dragons seems to be the problem, I suggested that some of our dragons could take naps. they could still be cute. The dragons which are napping could be rotated.

BTW don't worry, it's obvious to me that you are both kind and smart!! I thank you for the effort you put in coming up with solutions.

Regards, Deb
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 09-07-14 at 01:21 PM.

Executive Chef
    ��
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    Hi Annie:

I check all my habitats for upgrades every day. I sure was happy to see that the Zodiac habitat could be upgraded.

I immediately upgraded 3 of them, sold the extra Zodiac habitat and bought a 4th Olympus habitat.

I'm glad TL did this as I needed some encouragement. Now I hope for more 4-dragon habitats for Pink, White, Black, Dino, Tropic & Mythic ��.

Also wrote TL again asking for help with the shortage of habitat spots. since the number of animated dragons seems to be the problem, I suggested that some of our dragons could take naps. they could still be cute. The dragons which are napping could be rotated.

BTW don't worry, it's obvious to me that you are both kind and smart!! I thank you for the effort you put in coming up with solutions.

Regards, Deb
    Thanks Deb! That's a great idea about napping. in the beginning when you visit an island that doesn't have any Dragons to play with, you get a message that all the Dragons are tired. Meanwhile they are all jumping around like mad. Maybe when the habitat is full, the Dragons could nap then. Of course, then there would be times when they were all awake, so maybe just rotating is better. Or only animating the ones who you can play with.. And the others all rest. You have great ideas, too! And you are also very kind. Unfortunately, I react with sarcasm when someone says mean things to me, I'm trying to work on that.
    I did the same on Zodiac and bought a 4th Olympus as well... I wanted to place the space habitat, but my nests were all full of Olympus types, and the Space ones are in storage.
    I won a porcelain, so I sold mine and used the space for the nightlight I just crafted. I might do the same for Raven and Obsidian, but it was expensive to get to epic. I hate to lose all of that food for 100 coins! But then I'd have Raven in storage, and could place obsidian. I might still have a falling leaf in storage, too. I wish they would make it easier to store eggs if they aren't going to increase the habitats. At least we could keep playing, if not displaying.
    Anyway, thanks for the kind words, and all you are doing. Hang in there! Annie <3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    Also wrote TL again asking for help with the shortage of habitat spots. since the number of animated dragons seems to be the problem
    Regards, Deb

Why do you say that animation is the problem as to why habitats are limited?
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).