Page 34 of 127 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Banned
    The end will come soon for those who can't play this game the way it is meant to be played. Still no fixes for long known issues. Support is terrible here.

Fashion Designer
    This isn't a support issue, it's a design issue, that's why it takes a long time to fix.

At a minimum, as in fantasy forest, allow the diamond habitats to hold three.

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation TL Please tell us if help is on the way

I would even be happy if the Diamond habitat would hold two dragons (Diamond & Infinity) because then I could buy 1 more habitat. At the moment all my Dinos and all my Tropics are Homeless. Plus I have nowhere to put Fates (the 13th Olympus dragon). Please tell us if help is on the way.

Deb Hutchinson
    50ShadesRetired
    337/337 Unique Dragons
    99/99 Habitats
    9 Homeless Dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    This isn't a support issue, it's a design issue, that's why it takes a long time to fix.

At a minimum, as in fantasy forest, allow the diamond habitats to hold three.
    So TL monitors, please send this issue to the Design Team.

Rhino Keeper
    They clearly arent reading this guys, or if they are they don't care.

Executive Chef
    How many of you have sent an email to support@teamlava.com? That's the only way to make sure they read our pleas...

Banned
    Yes lets email them and have them tell us in five days that they are aware of this. It doesn't get the problems fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    I've emailed them, and it does nothing. They don't even acknowledge there aware of it they just respond with "well pass this email to the development team"

The Honorable Panda
    Guys I know the community managers and staff do read and keep up with the requests for more habitats. When they get additional information they have been updating the thread.

I have just placed my last habitat and had to store two dragons today.
    Hopefully an update will be coming soon!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I am beyond storing a few... I have about 10 or so in storage. I also have 3 nests full of homeless Dragons and a freshly crafted egg ready to be placed from the spell shop. I had to craft it before time ran out, now it is in the way for crafting Obsidian. If I move it to a nest, it will fill my last empty nest with another homeless Dragon. AT LEAST MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO MOVE DRAGON FROM CRAFTING TO STORAGE!! PLEASE!
    I'm starting to feel like this is more trouble than it's worth. I hate having to come beg constantly to be able to play a game I pay money to play... I feel like TL should be offering me something for my trouble, making it up to a good customer that they have been inconvenienced. Instead I feel ignored, forgotten. Bummer.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie