Page 30 of 127 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Banned
    They must have changed their focus to suck money / gold from lower level players and they are totally ignoring over level 150 players.

Rhino Keeper
    If this was the end though they'd stop making dragons and having events and tournaments. There clearly catering to the beginners who don't have this issue yet, and not focusing on the main issue, at least that's what it seems. I hate to speculate, especially if it's in a negative context but what other choice do we have when there's little to no communicaton from the TL customer service?

Banned
    Yeah and I don't want to have to start a 3rd or 4th acct just to play as a beginner. Do something for those who have over 12,000,000 XP. Fix it before you lose more customers

Rhino Keeper
    I've given them a lot of my hard earned money, excuse me if I don't apperciate them basically ignoring me and all the other unhappy customers.

Executive Chef
    Someone once said that for members over a certain level, they might create a DS2. I wonder how that would work?

Executive Chef
    TL has made it clear before that the reluctancy to raise the habitat-limit is due to the limitations of the devices people are playing on.

It's no use to raise the limit, if half of your players need new devices to play on. I'm one of those people that had a recently constant crashing of the game. 3 actions - crash, 6 actions - crash. It almost made my stop playing the game. Dunno what they did, but it stopped a couple of days ago.

Myself, I've been keeping all recent dragons in storage, don't breed them. Now I have 86 habitats, and 230 unique dragons. 10 of them are in storage and will stay that way. Knowing I have them, is enough for me.

Executive Chef
    I am banging a drum for fixing or improving the 4 main issues by letting us freely store habitats and Dragons.
    The 4 main issues as I see them: (not necessarily in this order)
    1. Need more Habitats, especially when more Dragons released.
    2. Need Space for said Habitats
    3. Need Space for decorating and personalizing your island
    4. Issues with devices shutting down, slowing down, having trouble w animations.

With the one change, of allowing us to store our habitats and Dragons freely and easily, you could solve or improve all 4 issues. I would love to be able to group and display certain types of Dragons and decor. If storage were possible, I could create and change around these displays anytime I wanted, like say Halloween! Then I would put Dragons and habitats in storage so my displays aren't too crowded or close together. If we have a world event, I could put a seasonal display away, and instantly have more room for the new items. TL could create more decor items, some for coin, some for gold. The decor is non animated, so having more decor and fewer Dragons displayed at once should really help with the shutdown/slow down issues. We all have the choice of how much or how little decor, which Dragons, and what types of habitats to display them in. For Example, I would like to display my Metal types all together in a Metal Display, with metal trees and maybe some other interesting decorations. I would buy extra metal habitats, and keep them in storage until I wanted to use that display. Currently, they are spread out, since Metal habitats only hold 3 Dragons. If I could have unlimited habitats, this wouldn't bother me. I would spend more time playing, decorating, and BUYING.
    This could extend playing indefinitely.
    Thank you, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Oh, BTW, please make it an option for CRAFTED Dragons to go directly into storage like tournament and event prizes do! I don't want to miss out on crafting one while they are available, but I already have one nest full with a homeless Olympus type, and don't want all my nests to fill up again.
    And allow us to buy things into storage, too. I shouldn't have to miss out on all the sales because of the game's habitat issue. That's not my fault, why am I punished for it? We should get the option of storage or nest anytime we win/craft/buy OR EVEN BREED a Dragon. And why does it seem like the new fancy habitats always go on sale right before the habitat increase. This effectively punishes your higher level players.
    Please respect higher level players, too! Many of us are gold purchasers, do you really want to punish us for that?
    Please give this some serious consideration. Thank you, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Anaboe, so what does that mean for all of these people that are having these issues, were just screwed? Yes they did say that but they also didn't say they were looking for any kind of a solution, and now they just aren't saying anything. That isn't right. There going to lose a lot of customers anyway but not finding a solution to this problem, because eventually a whole lot of people won't have any room for new dragons, btw it's going to happen to you too eventually if you keep playing the game.

Fashion Designer
    where is the habitat increase??? And the new expansion too, my mine locked long time ago and I am wasting bombs from the breeding, can't mine for food either.
    ~o~Feel free to add me on Fantasy Forest And Farm Story 2~o~