Page 117 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1267

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Not sure any mods are bothering to read these threads. We are definitely not being listened to, why would they bother responding?
    Agreed, don't even think they'll close this or even read it
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    ikr seems they busy in the others for a change thoughs after a long absence lol think we need to go off topic in all the other topics see if they pay enough attention to use posting non relevent info into each one about this subject matter

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    ikr seems they busy in the others for a change thoughs after a long absence lol think we need to go off topic in all the other topics see if they pay enough attention to use posting non relevent info into each one about this subject matter
    Hm, I think we have been off-topic for awhile now, but nothing happens lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Ooops, I wasn't quick enough to update my post xD

Long breeding and incubation times in common dragons are just ridiculous, Island and Sunrise are just too much.

I'm still missing a couple of Rare and Super Rare ones (Ultra Rares I don't talk about, we already know), but now I only breed just because yes, and when there is a dragon that I want, I try to have to it, but my luck it's just horrible, recently I was able to get my 2nd Infinity, not bad, I say that I have bad luck breeding but there was a time that getting Mercury was more easy than breeding a Rare dragon, 2 of them in a row, and 2 Diamonds also, when I already had 2 of them.. Nice, when we have them, it's when we breed them more easily.

And with the new DS update app, we will have new more dragons, YEY! -_-

- New Dragons: A blaze of never before seen Summer dragons have landed all over the isles!
    - World Event: Summer ""Fun in the Sun"" is taking over the island with new collectibles and decorations!
    - Tournaments: Challenge the NEW tournament dragon (Sneak Peek: It's a champion type)!
    - Spin-to-Win: Hot new prizes and dragons including the NEW Bright Phoenix Dragon!
    - Dragon Tales: Go on adventures with your new Zephyr Dragons and earn awesome prizes!

So, World Event dragons, this Tournament and another one that is a Champion, Spin to Win with the new Bright Phoenix dragon and 2(?) more dragons from a Dragon Tales. Perfect.

Found a image with 2 dragons that we don't have in the game. From the images in the squares, the top right one and bottom left one.
    Attachment 21237
    One is zephyr one is bright Phoenix maybe? idk
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    Seriously, This thread is specifically for habitat limits. If someone from S8 ever does come to read this thread, they will have to wade thru pages of unrelated stuff to even get to any habitat info.
    *The last time they wanted information from us about what we needed, they wanted specifics.
    How many Dragons do you have? How many in storage? How many in stables? Any on nests? HOW MANY 4 DRAGON HABITATS DO YOU HAVE? Do you have any habitats still available?
    They wanted useful information about habitat shortages! After getting this info from a number of players, they eventually raised the cap by 30.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Seriously, This thread is specifically for habitat limits. If someone from S8 ever does come to read this thread, they will have to wade thru pages of unrelated stuff to even get to any habitat info.
    *The last time they wanted information from us about what we needed, they wanted specifics.
    How many Dragons do you have? How many in storage? How many in stables? Any on nests? HOW MANY 4 DRAGON HABITATS DO YOU HAVE? Do you have any habitats still available?
    They wanted useful information about habitat shortages! After getting this info from a number of players, they eventually raised the cap by 30.
    Thanks Annie. As far as space for existing dragons, we have probably never been worse off.

1) I have every 4-dragon habitat available

--> 6 Raging Rocks (Red)
    --> 6 Glorious Groves (Green)
    --> 4 Gemstone Sanctuaries
    --> 10 Palastial Plateaus (Yellow)
    --> 13 Grand Gardens (Purple)
    --> 10 Luxurious Lagoons (Blue)
    --> 3 Rainbow Skyscapes
    --> 14 Great White Caverns
    --> 10 Pink Palaces
    --> 4 Mount Olympus
    --> 8 Black Sands Oasis
    --> 9 Champion Grounds
    --> 4 Great Zodiac Zones
    --> 2 Great Mythic Mazes
    --> 1 Glowinng Starfield
    --> 1 Soccer Field
    --> I Tea Garden
    --> 1 Hidden Oasis (Pyramids)

I also have the following 3-dragon habitats:

--> 2 Throne Rooms
    --> 2 Stone Quarries
    --> 4 Santa Villages
    --> 1 Tropic Stand
    --> 1 Fairytale Forest
    --> 4 Metal Mines
    --> 1 Three Ring Circus
    --> 1 Cosmic Expanse

In addition I have
    -> 9 Diamond Fields (hold 1 Diamond each)
    --> 5 Treasure Terraces (hold 2 Treasure dragons each

2) I have utilized every square inch of land for habitats and put all my decor away. I cannot place one more habitat. I cannot place ONE MORE DRAGON!!

3) I have 492 unique dragons in habitats, tons of unhatched unique eggs in Storage and my Stable is filled to the rafters.

4) I have one space on my island in the Rainbow habitats. I use that to evolve baby Rainbows -- this is my only source of bombs for the craftable mining dragons. Once evolved to Level 4, I delete that baby Rainbow.

5) When Malachite comes out of the Spell Shop, I have no where to put him.

6) I have 37/40 habitats but there is no land to put these 3 remaining habitats on.

I hope TL can see their way clear to giving us 4-dragon Stone habitats, an increase to the habitat maximum and more land OR come up with another way to accomodate so many dragons.

Regards, Deb Hutchinson
    50ShadesRetired Isle
    Level 150
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 07-07-15 at 03:34 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    After doing some counting, I've done some interesting calculations:

I have around 100 habitats that I can upgrade to 4 dragon habitats, and each upgrade will cost 500 gold, so right now I need 50,000 gold (100 times 500).

I have 9 gold dragons, so everyday I get 45 golds, which means to get 50,000 gold, it'll take me 1,111.11 days, or 1,112 days, which translates into a little more than 3 years (50,000 divided by 45)

So hypothetically, for the next 3 years I'll only be saving gold to upgrade my habitats, which by each upgrade will allow me to display 1 more dragon, so roughly 11 days will get me 1 more dragon space (500 divide by 45)

Right now I have around 70 dragons in storage, so to get all 70 into habitats, it'll take me 70 habitat upgrades, costing me 35,000 gold (70 times 500), which translates into 777.77 days, or 778 days, or a little over 2 years.

But here's the catch, with so many dragons being introduced, I'll keep on increasing in number of dragons in storage, not to mention all my habitats have been built already but may not match the types in storage.

So overall, I don't think I'll be able to fit all of them into my habitats lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Why instead in the thread you don't e-mail them? Have you done this? Did you get a respond? I agree that no one will sit and go through so many pages, but if you write them a very clear specific e-mail and enough people show this problem by contacting them, they will work on it.
    Last edited by ma1eficent; 07-08-15 at 07:58 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ma1eficent View Post
    Why instead in the thread you don't e-mail them? Have you done this? Did you get a respond? I agree that no one will sit and go through so many pages, but if you write them a very clear specific e-mail and enough people show this problem by contacting them, they will work on it.
    Already did, reply was they are working on various things, which to me seems like they are just saying too busy to make new dragons than to care for players like us
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ma1eficent View Post
    Me too Kennedward! Maleficent, there is no help to be had by emailing TL support on this issue because it is a design issue. The design team does not answer the support emails.

However, the support team is very good at game-related glitches. Like I won the Tournament but my egg didn't show up in Storage. Believe me, the players I know who are posting here on the Forum about habitat and land shortages have already emailed TL hundreds of times.
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 07-08-15 at 08:58 AM.