Page 101 of 127 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1267

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Executive Chef
    Me too, and due to lack of land I can't house them all. I would have enough habitats (for the moment) but no land to place them. As a result, at least 5 dragons (all diamond/diamond hybrids) are stuck in stables

Nightclub Owner
    Stuck in stables or in storage pretty much mean the same thing as they are not displayed on your isle
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    I finished the Restoring the Dark Chrystal challenge on time. Did anyone else notice that the prize is an Ultra Rare puple Gemstone. This should be quite useful in the Battle Arena. If TL plans to release more UR Gemstones, we will need 4-dragon Gemstone habitats. Either way we need more land and both Stone & Gemstone 4-dragon habitats.

I completely agree with everyone here, I'm also at level 150, with no room for any more habitats. Much to my regret, I just recently had to put a lot of my decorations in storage, my isle was so nice before, but I needed the space. Why in the world do they even give us decorations if we can't use them. I even figured out if I had the money to buy all of the habitats that hold 4 dragons its still not enough for all these dragons.

I keep checking and hoping every Tuesday & Friday that the they opened up the mine for land, I have written to S8 that there are so many of us who need more land if we are to keep on playing. This is very frustrating!!!

Rhino Keeper
    You are quite right. I am also a Level 150 player, have 477 unique dragons, more unique eggs in Storage and have all the 4-dragon habitats I can buy. All my decorations are in Storage with my unhatched eggs. I can NOT add one more habitat, there is no where to put it. When I decide to move habitats around, I have to empty a habitat by putting those dragons in the stable, then move one habitat at a time until I'm done. Then I have to buy the sold habitat and wait for it to rebuild before I can bring my dragons back out of the Stable. This is very awkward, especially when I end up needing one of the dragons in battle before their habitat is ready.

Rhino Keeper
    Only thing left is to sell a farm to make space. Or in my case, sell one more farm. I'll never feed all my hungry babies this way.
    But just for moving things around, it should work just as well selling farm and rebuilding it.

Executive Chef
    This game is no fun anymore. No point in doing the tourney cos nowhere to put the dragon anyway and I already have loads of dragons in storage and I'm beginning to think there is no point in winning dragons if I am never going to be able to display them. This will be the first champion I haven't bothered to try for. I need more space. Don't understand what the problem is!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    This game is no fun anymore. No point in doing the tourney cos nowhere to put the dragon anyway and I already have loads of dragons in storage and I'm beginning to think there is no point in winning dragons if I am never going to be able to display them. This will be the first champion I haven't bothered to try for. I need more space. Don't understand what the problem is!!!
    Same here, I gave up on a recent Tales event for IOS, since I don't really need or want another Purple/Gemstone type dragon when I don't have the space to put it
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

I know I'm not playing this tournament, no where to put it.

I had to sell or place decorations in storeage, I agree with everything Deb has to say. Plus if you want me to use gold for a habitat it needs to hold FOUR BEAUTIFUL DRAGONS 😀 ...
    Thank you all😀