Page 72 of 127 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    A little communication right now would go a long way....
    WHEN CAN WE EXPECT AN INCREASE IN HABITATS???
    Once again, you have released a new habitat, probably on sale, and I can't even see how many Dragons it holds, because my habitats are maxed, so all new ones are greyed out. You release limited time Dragons, knowing that many players, on this forum OR NOT, won't be able to breed for them without habitat increases.
    I don't want to watch from the sidelines while others play. I want to actively play the game I have spent a lot of time and money on. This game is still broken for many of us, yet you just ignore our pleas, and continue to pump out new Dragons and new habitats. Both of these are items I would spend gold on, if I had the chance. I often speed breed, or purchase Dragons if they are on sale. If I were able to store habitats and Dragons freely, I would also buy some of the new special habitats, so I could decorate for the holidays, like I do in my Other games.
    I do not understand this type of business model, where you prevent your loyal, long time customers from playing, or spending any gold. This feels like a lose-lose situation to me.
    Please increase habitats before any more events occur. I'm tired of watching everyone play, while I get to grow food.

THIS!

Please TL, don't PUNISH your loyal customers by limiting our playing experience. I have 8/10 dragons in stables and 4 in storage and Magma is taking up a nest, I'm just about to craft steelflare which will take up another nest and I'm TOTALLY STUCK!
    Please, please, please fix this ongoing and evergrowing problem, by implementing ideas (GOOD ideas) from this thread (upgrading habitat AND/OR increasing limit) something NEEDS to be done, and quickly

Banned
    Where is the storm 8 staff and community managers when you need them????? Please increase the habitats now!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I completely agree with everyone here. I buy dragons on sale, habitats on sale. Now I see in market another habitat which is blacked out. Please TL how hard can it be, please give us more habitats.

Rhino Keeper
    agree with the above posts. I came here to say - cute new habitat, too bad I can't buy it. Or any others.

New Resident

Need more habitats

Quote Originally Posted by sabrinainde View Post
    agree with the above posts. I came here to say - cute new habitat, too bad I can't buy it. Or any others.
    Please give us an increase of habitats. I believe that me and everyone in here ran out of habitats because new dragons come out everyday but only 104 habitats. Everyone is getting frustrated with this game because can't breed new dragon anymore now is about habitats. We're already spent a lot of money on this game including myself so PLEASE DON'T LIMIT ON HABITATS. I think if TL don't increase more habitats then more players gonna quit, that's effects a lot on the income ( speak for myself, TL can go to my accts to see how much I spent on all TL games ). I'm playing this game is for fun but lately its so stressful, frustrating and I think its not worth it at all. Hopefully, TL gonna do something happens soon. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to ask if TL can at least answer our questions? I would like to buy the new habitat but cannot since I'm at my limit. I think you should at least allow us to buy it even if we can't use it yet! I already have dragons in storage and in crafting building, and dragons I've never been able to put out from tourneys and events, wheel, etc. Would you at least give us a few more? Getting bored really fast

Rhino Keeper
    Please TL increase the habitats. I have three in storage which I cannot place. I would also like to buy the new habitat, I'm on level 150 and as you can see we are all getting frustrated. Please can someone answer to us. What is the point of breeding when you can't place them.

Hello TL. I just want to add myself to the list of long term gold paying players who is now facing leaving the game due to lack of habitats. I really loved this game - the best TL game to my mind. I also do not mind buying gold as I regard this as paying for a good service. The habitat limit however means I can no longer play the game fully meaning the value and fun of the game has significantly reduced for me. Please increase the habitat limit or, even better still take off the habitat limit so loyal and paying players like me are not forced to stop playing. I really loved this game.

Rhino Keeper
    I am glad to see that more players are speaking up and sharing their thoughts on the habitat shortage issue. I myself am taking a break from DS due to the frustration I have been experiencing. There are almost no aspects of the game that are not affected -- breeding, crafting, tournaments, battles, world events, buying dragons, buying habitats, buying package deals, even the much-hated spin-to-win. So what's left?? Basically feeding my dragons.

Please take the TL CHALLENGE, increase the habitat maximum and give us more Pink and/or White and/or Diamond 4-dragon habitats OR tell us you are done so those of us who are hanging on hoping for more habitats can move on.
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 11-24-14 at 07:09 AM.

Executive Chef
    I believe that the diamond type should be left with 1 dragon habitats, it makes them more special IMO. 4 dragon habitats for pink and white are needed though, or maybe combine them, a habitat that holds 4 pink and white dragons. That would be a pretty habitat!