Page 63 of 127 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Banned
    It really should say Dragon Keeper. LOL! Lets not hold our breathe waiting for an increase. TL and Storm8 please communicate with your customers.

Banned
    Why is there no update yet Kooky?

Executive Chef
    This is the perfect time for showing how well unlimited storage would work. If I could store some habitats and Dragons, I would buy some of the Haunted House Habitats, and some of the Blue and Black habitats, and store a lot of my Dragons and habitats for other times of the year. Then I would make a fabulous (and unique) display of my seasonal Dragons and habitat. I would buy more decorations if available; I would also be willing to buy some quality decor for gems.
    I would buy the special habitats for gold, if I were able!! I can't buy them now, because mostly they only hold 3 Dragons, and without unlimited storage for Dragons and habitats, I have too many Dragons for the smaller habitats to hold them all.
    I really think TL is missing a good chance for selling more special habitats. There are lots of combinations and seasonal habitats that could be created, and more to buy them if room wasn't an issue. And I'm sure decorations as well. If we have no space for them, why buy more?
    I loved the model of the planets and telescope that came with space. I would be willing to pay gems for quality decor like that, if there were room to display it. Again, STORAGE is the key to this problem. I think you need to let go of trying to profit from storage, and make it up by selling more decorations and more Special Habitats to those of us who spend lots of money, but are currently unable to play much, and therefore very dissatisfied.
    Please address this issue in a timely manner. With the release of Halloween Dragon Story, it has officially been an entire year that I have been posting here, begging for help. I'm so tired of it. Help us!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs up More habitat spots please🙏🙏🙏

Gold Sale!!!! Excellent day to offer more 4-dragon habitats for White & Pink & Diamonds.

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs up I couldn't agree more

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    This is the perfect time for showing how well unlimited storage would work. If I could store some habitats and Dragons, I would buy some of the Haunted House Habitats, and some of the Blue and Black habitats, and store a lot of my Dragons and habitats for other times of the year. Then I would make a fabulous (and unique) display of my seasonal Dragons and habitat. I would buy more decorations if available; I would also be willing to buy some quality decor for gems.
    I would buy the special habitats for gold, if I were able!! I can't buy them now, because mostly they only hold 3 Dragons, and without unlimited storage for Dragons and habitats, I have too many Dragons for the smaller habitats to hold them all.
    I really think TL is missing a good chance for selling more special habitats. There are lots of combinations and seasonal habitats that could be created, and more to buy them if room wasn't an issue. And I'm sure decorations as well. If we have no space for them, why buy more?
    I loved the model of the planets and telescope that came with space. I would be willing to pay gems for quality decor like that, if there were room to display it. Again, STORAGE is the key to this problem. I think you need to let go of trying to profit from storage, and make it up by selling more decorations and more Special Habitats to those of us who spend lots of money, but are currently unable to play much, and therefore very dissatisfied.
    Please address this issue in a timely manner. With the release of Halloween Dragon Story, it has officially been an entire year that I have been posting here, begging for help. I'm so tired of it. Help us!
    Please do something for us long-time, devoted customers. We are tired of begging!

I have 20 dragons in my Stable and another 8 dragon eggs in Storage.

regards, Deb Hutchinson
    50ShadesRetired Island
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 10-30-14 at 11:27 AM. Reason: How do I delete a post that I have made?

Rhino Keeper
    Been playing almost two years and we still dont have storage on android

Rhino Keeper
    Elsa do you think that a "Like" button could be added. Many times another player posts a dead on post. Rather than dilute their post, I would prefer to "Like" their post.

Banned
    I would "Like It" if TL gave us more habitats sooner rather than later.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    Gold Sale!!!! Excellent day to offer more 4-dragon habitats for White & Pink & Diamonds.
    These are good ideas, and would help a lot with space/habitat issues. Please TL address these problems so us long term devoted players have room for our dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I would "Like It" if TL gave us more habitats sooner rather than later.
    LOL!! It's Halloween 🎃🎃🎃. Today would be an awesome day to add 4-dragon White, Pink, Dino & Diamond habitats AND increase the habitat maximum 👻👻👻