Page 61 of 127 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    TL, we need another increase! You are releasing more plus the event Dragons, And I'm already maxed out, with homeless Dragons on nest and in storage!!
    To continue to play, I need to be able to move eggs into storage that are homeless, and from crafting and buying!
    Please make some significant changes so your long time loyal gold buying customer can continue playing!
    My island is a mess. Please release Pink, White & Dino 4-dragon habitats so I can put my island back in order. With dragons stuck in Stables, Storage & nests, I feel like I'm living out of a suitcase. Please help!

Executive Chef
    How can you continue to release so many new Dragons when you haven't solved the habitat problem?
    I still have homeless Dragons on nests and in storage. As a long time customer, I feel really unappreciated.
    I am a customer that does spend money to play, but right now, I can't even spend money to keep playing!
    Seriously, please make some big changes that will allow us all to keep playing. Until then, please make all habitats upgradable to 4 Dragons, so we can all play.
    Thank you, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Couldn't agere more.
    Come on TL
    Don' t punish your long time faithfull costumers.........
    You keep putting out new dragons, summonings, battles, and so on
    We need a serious increase of habitats, not just another 5.
    TL is aktually the Reason i havn' t been able to try to get new dragons. Nowhere to put them..
    I' m sorry to tell you, and it' s no threat.........otherwise i will have to stop playing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    How can you continue to release so many new Dragons when you haven't solved the habitat problem?
    I still have homeless Dragons on nests and in storage. As a long time customer, I feel really unappreciated.
    I am a customer that does spend money to play, but right now, I can't even spend money to keep playing!
    Seriously, please make some big changes that will allow us all to keep playing. Until then, please make all habitats upgradable to 4 Dragons, so we can all play.
    Thank you, Annie
    I couldn't agree more Annie. I second that motion. Please upgrade all habitats to hold 4 dragons so us long-term, gold-buying customers can continue to play. Right now playing DS is like living out of a suitcase.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    I couldn't agree more Annie. I second that motion. Please upgrade all habitats to hold 4 dragons so us long-term, gold-buying customers can continue to play. Right now playing DS is like living out of a suitcase.

I agree with both of you and i third it (if I'm allowed!) I'm also a long time gold-buying customer/player. Something needs to be done with dino/White/pink habitats and diamond habitats are desperately needing an upgrade. Please, TL, we need to house the dragons we already have, and more are being released on a weekly basis.

I am participating in latest world event, but trick-or-treat, frightmare, franken and any others will have to stay in storage til we get an increase.

Rhino Keeper
    Gold Sale‼️ Good day to introduce more 4-dragon habitats ������

Banned
    Good day to increase the amount of habitats we can have.

Executive Chef
    I wish Dragon Story customers got the attention Castle Story customers got! The weekly update for CS is delayed due to sick staff, and Storm8 Staff starts a thread to let customers know about the delay! Wow! What great communication they get! How about some of that appreciation for us? When are we getting an increase in habitats? When are we getting more 4 Dragon habitats? When are you going to make some major changes so that this is not always an issue?
    Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I would love to be able to breed and/or hatch all the Halloween Dragons, and a way to display them. I'm unable to do much right now. All new event Dragons go directly to storage. Same with Tournament Dragons. 3 of my nests have homeless Dragons, and if I craft anything, my nests would be full. I can't really breed, because I can't fill that last nest. I want to buy Were while it's available for 400, but have no nest space. I can't try for limited time Dragons. Mostly I can just grow food, harvest, feed, repeat. Ho hum.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Banned
    Is TL and Storm8 going to make us wait months and months and months again before we get an increase. Please communicate better with customers.

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs up NEW Haunted House habitat

TL thank you for the new Haunted House habitat.. I personally really appreciate it. Could you please raise the habitat limit. I had to put Infinity in the Stable and sell 1 of my 2 Diamond habitats to buy the Haunted House habitat.

Regards, Deb