Mythical Gemland (583 - 588) Region 98

Level 583

Level 584

Level 585

Level 586

Level 587

Level 588

Host(ess)
    Has anyone actually beaten level 583 without spending money!?!? I have been stuck on it for at least a week and am completely sick of it. I have come within one glass a couple of times. Nine times out of ten, a doom jewel gets me because so many of them constantly drop in and get stuck in narrow places where matches are hard to come by. All of my energy is gone in five minutes or less. This level is going to make me quit this game for good if I don't beat it soon. I have never spent a dime on this game and don't intend to start now, especially when levels like this suck all the fun out of the game. Does anyone have any tips or strategies other than paying to beat the level???

Edit - Also, I only get 1:35 for this level. An extra 15 seconds sure would have come in handy when I only had one more glass to break!
    Last edited by jmw490; 08-30-14 at 04:22 PM.

I can still get it done. just need to speed.. xD

Host(ess)
    I finally beat it yesterday, but of course, only one star. Not sure what needs to be done for more stars. I had multiple diamond/blaster combos and time left on the clock. Whatever... Never playing that level again.

lol.. if you want to see my stars, go to youtube.. "jewel mania unlock all island and levels.. xD

Farm Supplier
    Level 585: I've never been able to unlock the chains. I'm moving fast but the jewels don't seem to fall in fast enough to make all the matches to clear the chains. Anyone have any hints?

Farm Supplier
    That's a hard level. I've only got two stars on that one, so far. The trick is to not worry about racking up numbers to unlock the chains..... Just take a little time to get rid of the crates first , giving you more space to create blasters to get rid of the black blocks. Once you've done that, the extra space means the power ups come thick and fast, and you'll soon unlock the chains. It might take a few goes til your lucky enough to make a magic diamond and the combine with a blaster.

Once again, the points needed to gain three stars and/or first place on this level is ridiculous. 400k is not achievable in only 1.30secs. Team Lava, please can you review the high scores on later levels?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonker2020 View Post
    That's a hard level. I've only got two stars on that one, so far. The trick is to not worry about racking up numbers to unlock the chains..... Just take a little time to get rid of the crates first , giving you more space to create blasters to get rid of the black blocks. Once you've done that, the extra space means the power ups come thick and fast, and you'll soon unlock the chains. It might take a few goes til your lucky enough to make a magic diamond and the combine with a blaster.

Once again, the points needed to gain three stars and/or first place on this level is ridiculous. 400k is not achievable in only 1.30secs. Team Lava, please can you review the high scores on later levels?
    Thank you. I've come close a couple times now with you strategy.

Farm Supplier
    Ok Team Lava, I'm convinced this level is not possible the way it is currently set up. I've been playing it every day for a month now. Please give me a little more time or something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast