Thread: Entry Doors

New Resident

Entry Doors

Hi all

Can anyone tell me how I can put in more entry doors? I have see neighbors have 2,3,4 and more doors.
    Is there any advantage to having more doors?

Cheers

They are available under wall tab (tap the clock not wallpaper) for 10 gems a piece.

Executive Chef
    I have 3 doors all together and I've got 2 blocked off currently. The 1 advantage 2 having an extra door is it allows u 2 move ur doors around. If u only have 1 door it has 2 stay where it's at. Ppl buy extra doors 4 different reasons and originally when I purchased mine it was 2 set up 3 very different places. Now I wish I hadn't wasted my 20 gems.
    If u setup different restaurants within ur 1 restaurant u have 2 make sure u buy a Host Table 4 each 1 or else ull have a bunch of angry faces. Also if u set these up ea section has 2 b self contained or ur ppl will wander around 2 different sections since they don't automatically go 2 the nearest Host Table or leave by the nearest door.
    Having extra doors has it advantages and disadvantages.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 05-25-14 at 04:15 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I agree with Elaine, only 1 extra door is really a "good idea" to buy, simply just so you can move the door locations. I personally only use just the one door, but to each his own. You can spend your gems however you like, but I'd say that one more is all that you will need if you just really hate the starting door location. Main reason that we can't move wall items I bet, so they can make you buy a door. :/
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!