Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 70 Vineyard

Farm Supplier

Level 70 Vineyard

can anyone tell me how much the vineyard costs?

it costs 10, 000, 000 coins

Farm Supplier

many thanks:-)

Quote Originally Posted by irylshop View Post
    it costs 10, 000, 000 coins
    Thanks for the info. I was wondering whether to spend gems on last extension or just get to level 75 and spend coins. As I want the vineyard, I'll use gems and start saving :-) Cheers

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bozit View Post
    Thanks for the info. I was wondering whether to spend gems on last extension or just get to level 75 and spend coins. As I want the vineyard, I'll use gems and start saving :-) Cheers
    I would never use gems to expand - why are you doing that?

Farm Supplier
    It is the last expansion and I had the choice of going another seven levels before I could expand using coins, or just use the jewels I had saved and get the expansion immediately. If it had turned out that the vineyard cost was in jewels I would have saved them and just carried on the extra levels. As it is I have now reached my maximum size, and am nearly half way to being able to buy the vineyard. Just a matter of what each one of us wants from the game and play accordingly

Fashion Designer
    I would've either started to build sheds or bought coops to get up the few levels ...that's all.

are the coops still available?

also, i have noticed that there are other "farm story" games like Father's Day and Thanksgiving. I downloaded one but it took me to my same farm. Is it just the fact that we have different items in the store? Do I need both on my device or can I download Thanksgiving and remove the regular Farm Story? I'm a bit confused about this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerTiff68 View Post
    are the coops still available?

also, i have noticed that there are other "farm story" games like Father's Day and Thanksgiving. I downloaded one but it took me to my same farm. Is it just the fact that we have different items in the store? Do I need both on my device or can I download Thanksgiving and remove the regular Farm Story? I'm a bit confused about this.
    Yes, coops are available, why wouldn't they?

Each of the releases will take you to the same farm but each added new crops, trees and decoration. I play the original story, but always downloaded each of the releases to update the original game with newly released items. Not sure I make sense. So actually if you don't have coops in your decoration selection you should download the releases to get them.

Thanks. I'll look at the release dates on the computer to see if I can figure it out. I love these games!

Well, let me see if I can explain. I assume that FS Thanksgiving is the latest release based on dates. I have all 4 FS installed on my phone. I can not see the coop in store when in Thanksgiving but I can see the coop when I am in Fall Harvest. So I feel like I have to have all four of these installed on my phone in order to get the items from each in the store. Otherwise I don't have access.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast