Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Restaurant Update: 28 May 2014

Thank you. To be safe if I download all in order of release THEN remove one by one will I still have older items? Say from the original game? Will I be able to still purchase original items, Newlyweds items and so on? Or do I have to keep Newlyweds installed, access through that icon in order to buy those items? Why do they do it this way? It is quite confusing. I guess going forward it souldn't be a problem. Just d/l the latest, remove the older. So sorry if I make absolutely no sense.

It appears that Farm Story Father's day has an older release date than plain old Farm Story. That is another confusing factor.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerTiff68 View Post
    Thank you. To be safe if I download all in order of release THEN remove one by one will I still have older items? Say from the original game? Will I be able to still purchase original items, Newlyweds items and so on? Or do I have to keep Newlyweds installed, access through that icon in order to buy those items? Why do they do it this way? It is quite confusing. I guess going forward it souldn't be a problem. Just d/l the latest, remove the older. So sorry if I make absolutely no sense.

It appears that Farm Story Father's day has an older release date than plain old Farm Story. That is another confusing factor.
    Yes, you should retain all of the items from the base game and add on whatever items the new version has. I'll give you a more larger scale example:

If you now have Newlyweds and then download/launch (in this order): Halloween, Thanksgiving and School Time, you will then now just keep School Time since that's the last one you played/installed and you can delete any others ones that you have safely, and you will have everything from the core game, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Newlyweds and School Time still. If you stay current, it will be less confusing because then you just simply keep the new one and get rid of the old one. But since a few olders ones still exist, it can get a bit weird at first.

Just remember to keep the latest one installed and not to worry about order of release. I don't know if you absolutely have to, but I installed and launched them one by one, then checked design mode to see if I could spot the new things and see if I kept the ones from the old one. Test them out that way and you can't go wrong, as you can just re-download if something went wrong. Your restaurant will still be in tact no matter what.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

thanks I'm just noticing Bakery Story has different ones. How fun to have more things to play with

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234