Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Fashion update 5-28-2014

Quote Originally Posted by lelaina752 View Post
    Wow, up to 8 gems? I used to get 6 gems for FS, BS and RS, but now I only get 5 gems, and 25 gold bars for Dragon instead of 30 gold bars.

I wonder how it's determined that you get 3 gems vs. 6 gems, etc.
    Pray to the mighty RNG! XD

Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    On a side note, why in the world are those volley ball girls so small? So out of place in terms of scale. lol
    Tiny but hell expensive! 45 gems, if I remember correctly. The mannequins are even bigger than those girls. lol
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Pray to the mighty RNG! XD

Tiny but hell expensive! 45 gems, if I remember correctly. The mannequins are even bigger than those girls. lol
    I think the volleyball girls were 50,000 coins back then. I also thought they looked odd and small and that one sticking her rear out was ultimately what made me not buy it, still remember that. It was part of the olympics edition on ios 2012 if I remember correctly.

Beach volleyball display is a nice idea though, they need to remake that, bigger and better, or make beach ping-pong, that's another game people play on the beach, or a couple taking a walk on the beach with the sunset in the background.
    Last edited by CuteTali; 05-31-14 at 10:32 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    Really awesome design filo! Man, I would love to have some of those items, but I don't like the risk and gem cost of the boxes, so I probably will never get them.

On a side note, why in the world are those volley ball girls so small? So out of place in terms of scale. lol
    Thank you and to everyone who complimented my shop! I didn't actually gamble on the beach box. I bought those beach items back when TL had a Black Friday sale or Christmas sale a while back, can't remember which one! I agree the volleyball display is tiny compared to the other displays but it was for coins and cheap (not gems) but the swimsuit display next to it was for gems, it was one of the first things I bought when I started playing the game.

I still dont get the msg to download the new version. Did you get it by now? (Android players)
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    I still dont get the msg to download the new version. Did you get it by now? (Android players)
    I am android, and still no offer to update to a new version. I will be patient, I am sure it will show up some time this week. Most users do not come to these forums, so they HAVE to tell us ingame somehow, there is no other way aside from randomly searching google play every week for every game, and I am sure they dont expect us to do that. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    I'm Android too. Be patient! Cuz I downloaded last version before the correct day and lost the gems.

Fashion Designer
    I just got the update, yay! Now I just need to wait 10 hours and see if this weeks teaser is an LTO or a box. If it is a box, I am going to get the cute new manniquin, but if it IS an LTO, then I will have to get it!

Executive Chef
    I'm waiting for the same thing,if it's a box I'll buy 2 pink palm trees.:P

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I think the volleyball girls were 50,000 coins back then. I also thought they looked odd and small and that one sticking her rear out was ultimately what made me not buy it, still remember that. It was part of the olympics edition on ios 2012 if I remember correctly.

Beach volleyball display is a nice idea though, they need to remake that, bigger and better, or make beach ping-pong, that's another game people play on the beach, or a couple taking a walk on the beach with the sunset in the background.
    You're right! Oops, I got it mixed up with the swimsuit model display. How I wish they will bring back the gold jewelry display for sale.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718