Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Unofficial Goals (for experienced players)

Nightclub Owner
    I did it, with the Halloween cauldron it went faster then expected. It was my plan to take some more time, but it is now done, I finished #1. This also means my Tinker camp is out of business:

Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 11-19-14 at 05:27 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Awesome, ShibuyaCloth! Mind Boggling!

Nightclub Owner
    In a couple of days my potion shops will have the same state. I am still a couple of transformation tonic short.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner

Ivy's Potion's madness

I did it, goal #21 is done! Ivy is out of work in her potion shop. Now I need to fill all the shop's raw materials to the max. Might be possible until next update. Well I have a week since we are heading for an expansion update now.

I moved Ivy to the kitchen () to help our knights. They are poor teens always hungry . Let?s see what the new thanksgiving table has to offer.

I'm also done with the tinker camp and most of the potion shop. I'm always making vital extract so I am on and off maxed on haunted wood and on and off with the allergy potion since I'm doing that adventure. And I haven't finished the transformation potion, but other than that all done. The tinker camp was only full for a couple of days, though, thanks to the expansions, but I doubt it will take long to refill...

Nightclub Owner
    These are snap shoots, my inventory is also a moving target. I constantly make new items as I deplete some for quests, adventure, goals, buildings, etc. Well now I mostly making useless stuff (decoration). The one place that will take a looong time to may is the kitchen. That is probably impossible.

last night i did it...the 20k...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20K.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	183.4 KB 
ID:	16973

36 amphietheaters and 2 theaters ( dont sell them because need for fortune - conservatory / observatory )
    116 royal cows and 11 royal pigs
    very sadly that my 44 alicorns dont give me royalpoints...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Nightclub Owner
    WOW!!! Bow deeply in respect

20K RP cracked!

I suppose you are maxed on RP buildings, RP Decoration, etc. Do RP animals have a max

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I suppose you are maxed on RP buildings, RP Decoration, etc. Do RP animals have a max
    i have nbours with 34 or 35 amphies too, or over 30 Theaters, so they are close to me
    decorations too, 55 unicorns are not special some have dragons and carriage...
    animals i am not sure, but one nbour has defenetly more then me
    alis i believe i have seen over 50 sometimes, but dont know the kingdom anymore
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 12-14-14 at 02:34 AM.
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18

question for 18.grannys attic:

someone know if you could craft >100 beast statues or fountains like the rustic wells?
    what about the banner, cap at 99 or not?

THX