Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Unofficial Goals (for experienced players)

Quote Originally Posted by shipower View Post
    Mission accomplished! No.16 Alternative

Spoiler: show

You can go over 999,999 XP

insane
    lol, didnt reach after 14month the 250k exp...so whats your secret? intense harvesting? gem-up the wizardschools and collecting than from wells or flowers?
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Nightclub Owner
    Major changes to the list.
    + Fixed typos & wrong info
    + Corrected some requirement needs
    + Added new quests
    + Added August & September changes

Well happy goal keeping. The #1 ALT is no a real challenge!!! Also some of the new one are more or less impossible for the 99.9% of the players.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    insane
    lol, didnt reach after 14month the 250k exp...so whats your secret? intense harvesting? gem-up the wizardschools and collecting than from wells or flowers?
    Yes, Wizard Schools, mushrooms, corns and wells. However the easiest way is to photoshop

Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Btw what is ur main kingdom? (Invite me on ZX71)
    Sorry Anyuszko, I won't be adding anyone to my main.

Executive Chef
    20. "Put me on display": You forgot out the drops from Envoy quest (berry mound and faerie campfire).
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    20. "Put me on display": You forgot out the drops from Envoy quest (berry mound and faerie campfire).
    Thanks for this. As I never got a drop, I forgot about those.

PS: I am still shewing my breaks because I don't get Fearie Blocks drops, still cannot build a Workshop
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I've finished my first unofficial quest, Master Builder. Every building in the Kingdom is high as I can make them, including those in storage.

I have it in my mind to upgrade every building as soon as I can instead of adding new ones. But I have a feeling that I'll have a lot of time on my hands to upgrade when I'm in the middle of quests. Am I right?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mrglymph View Post
    I have it in my mind to upgrade every building as soon as I can instead of adding new ones. But I have a feeling that I'll have a lot of time on my hands to upgrade when I'm in the middle of quests. Am I right?
    Depends how many quests you have left and which ones. In the 30-40 levels you will have done most of the quick wins and end up with looooooooooooooooooong and hard quests, then it is a good period to start upgrading some key buildings. Some are absolute musts, other add value, the rest is not worth the investment, unless you have an inventory overflow.

Thanks. I am level 24. I looked up the later goals and it looks like most of the buildings I have now will have to be level 5 eventually. I'd rather do it now than later.

Executive Chef
    A funny thing happened to me today. The boys I sent out searching for some valuables in the Dark caves, came back with a carriage. (This is my 10th carriage they brought.) However, since I was maxed out royal statues (33 unicorns, 13 dragons and had 9 carriages before) the game didnt let me store nor place. So I had to sell one dragon to be able to store it.

(Current maximum limit for royal type decorations - carriage, unicorn statue and dragon statue - is 55, counted together.)

Visit my main island: ZX71

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast