Thread: Mythic Essence

Fashion Designer

Mythic Essence

So, this gets unlocked when discovering Adamant Alchemy. Is this worth crafting more of, or is it of limited use? I did make two more, and have three now, not sure if that at was wise or not. The info screen says it is used to construct buildings, but I've not seem it used anywhere yet.

I always try to grab a few extra of these special items just in case they roll back around, but didn't know if I should keep making it or if I was wasting my resources.

Fashion Designer
    I tried to make two when we first got the quest, but it only gave me one. I will try again after my supplies are replenished, but it will take a bit to build back up.

Fashion Designer
    I can still make them and I have finished the quest. I have 5 now, mostly because I was maxed on manticore and dragon scales.

Hopefully will be useful later

Fashion Designer
    Yes, I too have the recipe and could make them. But I don't have very many dragon scales left.

Any idea how to get the golden apple to make Adamant Alchemy so I can make mythic essence. I don't have 80 gems for apple

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gratefuljeni View Post
    Any idea how to get the golden apple to make Adamant Alchemy so I can make mythic essence. I don't have 80 gems for apple
    You could try the fruit crate trade, or hope like hell that the magic garden will drop it,if you have the garden.

Not sure of any other way without the tree. Others may give more advice. Cheers and good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Mythic essence is used in blythwood sapling quest when you send to Agnes it's also required for upgrading greselda dark garden ....so total of 8 required wat I know of

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gratefuljeni View Post
    I seem to get golden Apple every few times I do the fruit crate trade.

Executive Chef
    Doesn't seem to be any use for it since the blythwood sapling quest, but I've been slowly crafting some to use up my manticore whiskers. Figure it can't hurt to have some ready for a future quest.

Fashion Designer
    I'm still crafting to use up whiskers also and have 25.