Thread: problem with getting the correct amount of coins.

New Resident

problem with getting the correct amount of coins.

I have many issues with getting coins. First when the game loads it says I have earned 30,000 coins. Then it s a us out of sync n I don't get the coins. So I lost thousands of fashions over night and have to fill the empty racks over again. I should have way more coins than I have. Right now I have 90,000 coins. I have bought items over time, but for the coins for visiting ppl, customers buying items, and collecting the likes I should have at least 500,000 coins. I also log into the game and see the amount I have and w h end I click ok for the amount it says I have earned,I actually see the amount of coins I have being subtracted. What can I do to get all of the coins I have lost? I have been working very hard to make sure I don't have empty racks and some times come back to find an empty rack that had 10,000 items and the amount it says I earned does not reflect that.

New Resident
    I have the exact same problem. I play it on android. The problem occured a few days ago.
    What can i do? I've tried to reinstall the game several times but the problem stayed the same.

The problem occured after i installed a few "get-free-gems"-apps.
    Last edited by stekat; 05-18-14 at 01:36 PM.

Farm Supplier
    It sounds like you may have blocked your door- please note that this is not part of normal gameplay.

When you block your door so that customers cannot enter, this can cause the game to think that something is wrong. This can result in a "quick sell" of all your clothing and accessories on display- these items are sold for the cost to create them, rather than the coins that you would have earned if they sold normally.

Additionally, when you get a notification that you have earned coins while you were away, these coins have already been added to your total. It may look like the coins were not added, but in fact they were added already. You can check this by putting up orders, making note of your total, then close the app for a few minutes. When you come back, your total will have increased by the amount of coins that you earned while away!

Please try leaving your door unblocked, and if you still see this issue let us know.

\o

New Resident
    No I havent blocked the door.
    I have now found out that the problem seems to be some sort of "out-of-sync" thing.
    For example today when I opened the game for the first time I saw that I earned 65k over night,
    when I saw the shop after that notification I had 38k!!!
    After opening the game again a few minutes later I had the right amount of money.

Blocking the door is a very obvious thing, because i woudnt have any customers and <3 value.
    Nobody is actually wondering about not getting cash without any customers...