Thread: Caterpillar Tree (559 - 564) Region 94

Caterpillar Tree (559 - 564) Region 94

Level 559
    33 Moves.. I have not been able to finish it in two days -_-

Wow! guitarflash! You're up there in the clouds, you little jewel mania ninja Slow down a little, pace yourself; you're making the rest of us look bad LOL

@fancyjewel.. I am curious about the level of 600 LoL :v

Level 560

Level 561

Level 562

Level 563

Level 564

Rhino Keeper
    level 559 has been increased to 36 moves (+3). Ive been working on it for a full day and haven't even gotten close to opening the lock and chains. I think the lowest I've gotten them down to is around 20. Also, the fire eats through the ice blocks and spreads really fast because there isn't a lot of space to make special jewels to get through all the restricted black jewels.

It needs more moves!

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got through 559 last night. I think I lucked out because I had a diamond and blaster combo and then a blaster and bomb combo. I think that round may have been the first time I ever had a combo, so unfortunately I don't have any tips other than just keep trying and hopefully you'll get lucky!

As for 560, the details are the same. You need to make lots of special jewels which is hard because there isn't a lot of space and the wall make it hard to swap jewels. A couple times I've gotten close to completing the level but other times I'm really far from it. All the restricted jewels and black jewels and walls make it hard to see matches. So far I've been enjoying the level, but then again if I'm stuck for a while I'm sure that will change.

This is way beyond me, I'm not even gonna tell you what level I'm on now...
    Hello, if you are reading this, I just created a forum password for my Android account with the name of Oliverstirc, Oliverstirc and Oliver118 are the same person. Since I only have Restaurant story on that account, I will only post as Oliverstirc on that forum.

Rhino Keeper
    @oliver118 You'll catch up! It's taken me way more than a year to get to this point!

App crashes on 562

The iOs App crashes on Level 562 after pressing the "start" button. (App closes). :-(

Seems to be fixed...

Last edited by zamorra666; 06-15-14 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Fixed

Farm Supplier
    Anyone have any advise for 563?