Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How many manticores do you have?

4. 😊. Just keep collecting from the roost (and cross your fingers).

Fashion Designer
    Keep checking if you got the egg...I do not look at everything what I collect from buildings. And one day I was looking what to make in the magic force and I had an egg! I have six!

Executive Chef
    Attachment 13917
    I have 10 adults now, and one baby. How often do you check the forgotten roost? I try to check anything that might drop items each day. I figured I have so many because I check each day for eggs. I've been playing for 1 1/2 years, that's about one every 2 months... Or every 60 or so times I check.
    Good Luck to everyone still trying, it will come eventually!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Attachment 13917
    I have 10 adults now, and one baby. How often do you check the forgotten roost? I try to check anything that might drop items each day. I figured I have so many because I check each day for eggs. I've been playing for 1 1/2 years, that's about one every 2 months... Or every 60 or so times I check.
    Good Luck to everyone still trying, it will come eventually!
    It's just luck, all random, but of course it helps if you collect every day. I check the forgotten roost every day, and have done since I got it (well over a year ago) but only recently got a second manticore.

Executive Chef
    My 9th manticore egg droped,this morning .... Which I will wait until after ,up date day to hatch him.

Fashion Designer
    I also have 5 manticores as well. I haven't received an egg in a long time (not complaining, just noting). It's all quite random. I also have two regular dragons and one dragon egg. I'm waiting on another burning ember, like everyone else. So elusive.
    Last edited by brandonu; 06-18-14 at 09:12 AM. Reason: grammar/spelling

Executive Chef
    Okay, now I am ticked off! I have collected from the gate well over 400 times since I got my first Manty, and I still only have one! I mean, I'm glad I have one from whatever that quest was, but jeeeeeez!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 4, one just recently. And i have been playing less than most. I also check roost every day.

Rhino Keeper
    I have two. One from the roost and one that I bought. I have been waiting for another to drop from the roost but it is dry dry dry. Every day i check and hope that today is the day one drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Okay, now I am ticked off! I have collected from the gate well over 400 times since I got my first Manty, and I still only have one! I mean, I'm glad I have one from whatever that quest was, but jeeeeeez!
    It's,funny how random the drops are,,, my friend she keeps getting the dragon egg and no ember and wants badly a manicore egg and I keep getting ,,the manticore eggs and no dragon eggs,

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast