Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How many manticores do you have?

Fashion Designer

How many manticores do you have?

Just had my 3rd manticore egg drop from the nest on one of my games, but have only had 1 egg from my other game and that was ages ago. Ironically, it was the game with only 1 manticore that I've had the goal that required lots of their whiskers (and it was painfully slow progress). I haven't had that goal yet on my game that now has 3 manticores, but at least when I do, it shouldn't take very long!

Three Manticores also! And they were all gifts: one each from an Adventure, The Forgotten Roost, and I think, (but I might be mistaken) The Fortune Teller Tent.
    Last edited by PennyPanda; 05-11-14 at 06:15 AM.

Executive Chef
    I have Eight, I think they all came from forgotten roost! I didn't know you could get them from adventures! I also have 6 Dragons, and 3 eggs waiting for more embers. I'm starting to hate that sweet feast!!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    I have three and am full of both whiskers and fur thanks to them! I haven't been as fortunate as you Annie, probably because I save the hard to gather feasts for special occasions! I think I might still have more than 20 trips to battle bandits waiting but less than 10 on the sweet feast adventure. I probably will not find any more of the eggs or embers until I get serious about looking for them, and even then it takes much searching. I think the number of the magical beasties anyone needs will differ based on their level, playing style, and personal desires. i am maxed out on all drops except gems of course, now that I am at Level 44, and my stable includes four Mithril Dragons and two Dragons in addition to my three Manticores. I don't recall exactly what level I was on when all of my beasties maxed, and I still collect from them on occasion when I have extra energy to spend on the seArch for rare drops. In retrospect I could have probably managed nicely with one of each. I think they are adorable and I don't regret buying the ones I spent gems on because I like watching them! That said, unless future quests require an excess of the fruit of their labors, I will spend my gems on Alicorns if I want more because I am not sure that having too many Alicorns is likely to happen for me. I like this thread and am looking forward to seeing how others answer, thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I have four now.

Where the eggs come from, I will never know.

Fashion Designer
    4 - all manticores and dragons come from the forgotten roost. They do not drop from adventures or fortunes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyPanda View Post
    Three Manticores also! And they were all gifts: one each from an Adventure, The Forgotten Roost, and I think, (but I might be mistaken) The Fortune Teller Tent.
    I'm not sure it could be the fortune teller tent? I've done all the fortune and not got one.

Fashion Designer
    It just seems silly to me, that my level 38 game with loads of goals left has 3 manticores, yet my level 43 game with only 1 goal left has only 1 manticore! I hope I get another in my level 43 game soon

I just recently got my 3rd manticore. I'm at level 49 iirc.

Executive Chef
    I've been playing since January 2013 and I only have one! One, lonely little bitty Manty who is longing for a baby brother or sister. Wah, boo. Poor me.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast