Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 5-13-14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Me too I want avatar items too, I don't want to buy old displays I'd prefer a regular update...
    Thank you andromeda! I'd like it if the hair would go on sale or if the stuff from the Groovy Box would come out (I want the dress and handbag!)

Rhino Keeper
    This is so cool. I really hope they have a ton of past LTOs available. I have this one, but I would love NYC pillows if it's only NY stuff. I'm excited!

I would also really love it if the Mother's Day display from a few weeks ago is available since I missed out. Fingers crossed that lots of great stuff will be available.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the idea of bringing back old LTOs in a sale if that's what this weeks update will be.

My only request would be that TL make more expansions available. After all if they are going to keep releasing great LTOs and displays, we don't just want them all in our storage.

There are so many LTOs I would like to see them bring back and would love it if they opened some boxes too. Too many to list. I really like the Broadway Teaser. Excited!

Oh, I would love some old ltos , please bring back the purple paradise one, missed out on it when it came out!!

Yay! I think I'm gonna get this lovely display. It's better than risking by opening d boxes. I really like the girl and her outfit in this display. It looks kinda cute I'm glad that I didn't spend my gems on Cruise Chest Can't wait to see what else they gonna add
    Last edited by lala8la; 05-10-14 at 04:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Nice..I already have one, great if you don't and want it. But odd never seen an old item released in regular weeks update. As a teaser.
    Was this released on a special season or update? just curious

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiux View Post
    New York theme Spring 2012. It was in mid-late May I believe. Wow I never realized it's been that long. I've been playing this game for a really long time!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiux View Post
    No just a regular update it was a theme though, for a few weeks, included (NY box, items we currently still have inventory, lounge chairs, NY wall poster, the little money tree plant, maybe a few others escapes my memory.

It was 2 years ago

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newmoonfashion View Post
    I am very excited.
    I joined the game the week after this was a LTO and I've been wanting and suggested it several times ever since.
    Hope the N.Y. Pillow table will be for sale too. Tha last LTO from that theme was the runway with the two girls in pink and yellow dresses, I think.
    Hope we will get the opportunity to buy more past LTO's in the future. The Aquarius fountain, emerald forest, fairy display and the valentine display two years back, please.
    All I'd really want from this timeframe is the New York runway and the pillows. I still remember those with adoration. They can even take my Central Park display, that's been forever banned into storage, for daring to have three walls.

Here's a really OLD pic of my shop with a lot of the items, The city dressing room still available was also part of it. The black and white theme items came soon after mixed well, you can still find most the item's if not all.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 05-10-14 at 02:36 PM.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast