Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Fashion Update 5-13-14

I would like to see catalogs to go with either not in specific order. Pop art runway, Bollywood , or something purple. And nothing white please for at least 2 months.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 05-19-14 at 10:40 PM.

I always seem to get a gem sale after complaining here hehehehe got a two day sale and there goes my savings Grrrr

Executive Chef
    Now I hope today we'll get a pretty spring or summer catalogue in pink and/or lilac. Something floral would be nice.

Fashion Designer
    I'm excited to see what the update will be today! I wish they had done teasers this week but I guess we will find out soon enough! Come on 3pm!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiux View Post
    I always seem to get a gem sale after complaining here hehehehe got a two day sale and there goes my savings Grrrr
    I got my gem sale after complaining, too. It seems a little temper tantrum every now and then actually pays off. *giggling*

Executive Chef
    I hope for something other than the usual Summer floral, bright colors, comfortable clothing, and beat-the-heat accessories. I want actual themes back! Give us Lolita! Give us Futuristic! Give us Hippie! Give us Grunge! Give us Disco! Give us Harajuku! Give us Runway! Give us Hipster! GIVE US SOMETHING OTHER THAN BORING, OVER USED, TIRED OUT SEASON BASED CLOTHING PLEASE!

Executive Chef
    I don't see the teaser for today's update. I hope it's good.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    I hope for something other than the usual Summer floral, bright colors, comfortable clothing, and beat-the-heat accessories. I want actual themes back! Give us Lolita! Give us Futuristic! Give us Hippie! Give us Grunge! Give us Disco! Give us Harajuku! Give us Runway! Give us Hipster! GIVE US SOMETHING OTHER THAN BORING, OVER USED, TIRED OUT SEASON BASED CLOTHING PLEASE!
    None of that please, these are all awful themes. Bring on more seasonal clothing, more pretty bright clothing and take a break from black-white-brown for now, it's spring, we need more spring colors.

Glad to know that you guys got the gems sale right on time. But unfortunately for me, I only gotten the gems sale after the LTO sales was over. Speaking of doing on purpose, I guess you're absolutely right for my case! Though I managed to get some displays which I wanted badly, the glamour display, diamond ring display, elegant fountain and the 5th & broadway. Was planning to get the nyc pillows, too bad no gems sale and I was shortage of gem. So changed my mind. At least I can saved some gems. XD

Overall, I'm satisfied with my loots and the sales.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    None of that please, these are all awful themes. Bring on more seasonal clothing, more pretty bright clothing and take a break from black-white-brown for now, it's spring, we need more spring colors.
    These themes don't have to be bleak, some aren't bleak at all!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516