Thread: Bermudog Triangle (541 - 546) Region 91

Bermudog Triangle (541 - 546) Region 91

Wallpapper

Level 541

50 moves I think not enough -_-,, I had trouble getting the color red

541.. I just have 100k.. no one can reach 300k with 50 moves.. Even when using a diamond, I do not think it will be up to 300k :/

Please fix this -_- Impossible score.

Update level 542

Level 543

Level 544

Level 545
    Only 40 moves..???

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad to see that 542 was updated so there are less of those stone jewels at the bottom! Looked impossible and now slightly better.

@guitarflash: Did you finish level 545? It doesn't look like enough moves!

Not yet.. I had difficulty opening the yellow color.. and if I open the red color,, I always fail. because there are red jewel (doom) with 1xmoves. 40 moves very less if you want to unlock 120 yellow.. Lol

I Give up.. level 545 can't solve...
    There are already finished..??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarflash View Post
    I Give up.. level 545 can't solve...
    There are already finished..??
    Hopefully they add more moves or change the locks and chains. I'm getting more and more fed up with this game (and still stuck on 537). Obviously we're loyal players because we've made it so far, but they just make levels nearly impossible to get through. Part of me thinks they don't really care because new people find the game and people are still playing.

I wonder if this level is like 516 where everyone was stuck for a long time and then somehow got through. I was stuck there for so long I stopped playing for almost a month.

Finally update..
    50 moves.. 8x moves doom jewel to be 12xmoves..

Level 546
    Why not 60? -_-

Rhino Keeper
    Updates:

Level 541: Now Extinguish 8 flames in 31 moves. (6 fewer flames and 19 fewer moves than before). The biggest change is that the entire right bottom section is now jewels and a gift rather than flames. Seven of the flames are exposed and the 8th is under the 35 count L&C. The other L&C section is now 78 count. Both are always red. The gift is an extinguisher, but I think the moves are really tight to be able to open that section. White blocks falls in.

Level 542: No change from guitarflash's second post. 20 second doom jewels fall in. I kept refreshing until there was a match to create a special jewel at the bottom and get rid of some of those stone jewels. You need to open up all the crated areas otherwise jewels wont fall into the far right and left columns making it impossible to get the glass. Overall it wasn't hard to make special jewels. Also, I found out that swapping a diamond with another diamond here did nothing to the crates.

Level 543: Now Extinguish 14 flames in 1:30 (10 seconds less than before). 25 second doom jewels fall in. This one was though, especially the flames at the bottom of the middle column. I was able to swap a blaster with a diamond and that got me through.

Level 544: Now Dig 18 meters in 2:25 (+:30) I don't have any tips, but I'll add a photo of the full thing later. The level is broken into three sections.

Level 545: Now Break 52 glass in 58 moves. (8 more moves). 12 count doom jewels fall in, as guitarflash said. Also the two red sections have 1 ct doom jewels so try not to open them. All the yellow L&Cs have single snake heads, which need to be destroyed to get to the glass underneath. Making special jewels was pretty easy and rarely did I open the red L&Cs. The yellow ones on the other hand were hard to open in the allotted moves.

Level 546: Same info. I'll post a pic later of the full thing. This is another 3 section one. The first when the open the L&C results in a free diamond, which is nice. The second has an L&C with snake heads inside and the third section has an L&C with crates.

Next island is: Air Balloon Fair

New Resident
    Level 541 is a joke! Red L&c on right not required to be unlocked. Why have it? Focus needs to be on the left L&c or else you can't put out all the flames. Only 28 moves so it's a fluke of you get 35 reds for the unlock.
    Last edited by OzStinger; 01-25-15 at 03:33 PM.