Thread: Security breach

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Security breach

While visiting a neighbor, i forgot where I was and I went into main, then my profile and clicked on 'use gift' and it put me in my neighbors catalog, not mine. You can actually change their catalog orders. It happens with all my neighbors too, not just this particular one. I am playing on an iPad. This is a BIG breach. Of course, I didn't do anything untoward, but some other person may. This needs to be looked into ASAP.

Fashion Designer
    I've had something similar happen to me at another neighbor's store (on RS and BS too) where instead of taking me Home, it opened up the design menu in their place instead of mine. Very weird, but I didn't do anything during that time either, as I figured something would go horribly wrong lol.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    It is a known issue and has been known for a long time. You would think this would be fixed by now.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Rees630 View Post
    While visiting a neighbor, i forgot where I was and I went into main, then my profile and clicked on 'use gift' and it put me in my neighbors catalog, not mine. You can actually change their catalog orders. It happens with all my neighbors too, not just this particular one. I am playing on an iPad. This is a BIG breach. Of course, I didn't do anything untoward, but some other person may. This needs to be looked into ASAP.
    This is an known issue, but do not worry, anything that you tried to change would not save to the servers so you are not actually able to change anything in their game.

Closing thread to avoid any rumors starting.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request