Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Block Feature (IOS)

Host(ess)
    Yea the block feature was great.but those 2 buttons jus TOO EASY to unintentionally press...

I often press that button to block my nbrs accidentally even though I jus wanna delete messages on my wall.
    also I ve been blocked by 2 nbrs,and they totally hv no idea about whats going on,they jus wonderin why did I stop post on their wall.
    So I hv to let them know on our common nbr's wall.
    However some of the players are still not quite sure how to unblock ppl.

cmon can we move the block botton to the neighbor list?

Like the idea of having the block feature, but I don't like having to tap twice to delete every message. For something which will (hopefully) not be used so often, can it perhaps be moved somewhere out of the way? Like settings? Or put a button on the poster's restaurant, i.e. tap the post to visit their restaurant, then be able to block them.

please roll it out to android, thanks.

RenaultScenic2013
    JaguarXF2000
    SkodaSuperb2013
    SkodaYeti2000

Any word on when Android is getting the Block feature?

Dragon Story -- Android players have this block feature.. This should be rolled out with all of Storm8 games.
    Not accepting neighbors at this time.

Farm Supplier
    If you block a nbr and/or community member and you have nbrs in common, will they see my post on our common nbrs wall? Is there also a way they can read my wall? Thank you

Blocking means the person you blocked cannot post on your wall. That's all.. You need to delete said person if they are your nbr. Yes they can read your wall or anybody else's wall that you post on.
    Not accepting neighbors at this time.

Why can't I remove/delete a neighbour that I didn't request or accept but is just there

Rhino Keeper
    You should be able to delete anyone except for Stormie which is the games player.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 1SadieK2001 View Post
    Why can't I remove/delete a neighbour that I didn't request or accept but is just there
    Can you try clicking on the [Decline] button? You can remove the player if you have already accepted the invitation by going to your Social list and click [Edit] button and [Delete]. Please let us know if you are still having issues. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1SadieK2001 View Post
    Is the neighbor stormie? If so you won't be able to delete them, it is the game character. You can request items from stormie when you need them so he is good for that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123