I do not have the New Block Features, I play on a kindle fire HD

Quote Originally Posted by grannygreend View Post
    Title of the thread says IOS

Quote Originally Posted by grannygreend View Post
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    So if we have someone in the community harassing us then we're able 2 block them also? Finally a answer 2 a prayer! Cuz no matter how nicely I ask this person they won't stop it. They've left one of my messages 2 them on their wall and that's the only way they're able 2 keep coming back. The message was written last June.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 05-06-14 at 03:25 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Grand Emperor
    Thank you TL! People have been asking for this for a long time.

If a community member is harassing a person in Restaurant Story and/or Bakery Story then yes, they can be blocked in the RS and/or BS game(s), if you're on iOS.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay!! Thank you, thank you! Now I dont need to use my clone game to post dozen n dozen of meaningless msg to wipe out my msg on those harassing players' wall.

Thank you TL!

That's cool. Needed when someone tries to be rude for no reason.

Rhino Keeper
    This is a great feature for those who have been receiving nasty messages on their wall as removing them as a neighbour doesn't stop them writing on your wall and I've seen neighbours quit the game because somebody has been abusing them on their wall so this is a great feature

Executive Chef
    I feel that if a person is blocked and a NBR then that person should automatically b removed from ur NBR list.
    I was tipping 2day from my NBR list and when I went 2 write on a wall I got the blocked notice. I doubled checked it just 2 b sure and it happened again. What really ticked me off was the fact I tipped this person 1st. The same thing happened w 2 other restaurants so I'm assuming the same person is running all 3 of them in both RS and BS. I HAVE NO IDEA Y THIS HAPPENED. I've never been rude or un neighborly 2 her. I'd really like 2 no so I'm able 2 clear up any misunderstandings.
    I went ahead and deleted all three places so I wouldn't tip them again by mistake. I figured they came 2 me asking 2 b my NBR in the first place so they know how 2 find me again if they want 2 again.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    I am a big fan of the block feature. Recently I have had a neighbour who has unnecessary commented about my name and restaurant and make me feel quite upset. Think this has happened a few times from this neighbour. So I decided to block and remove to stop this from happening in the future. And also thanks to the block feature I have saved support some time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast