Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: New block feature (ios)

Host(ess)
    I wish the block feature was available when I started playing years ago (I don't remember the login details or what my bakery was called) but I do remember being bullied on there. It was awful, and made me not want to play anymore.
    I do not tip unless required by a goal.

I am not accepting any neighbours on both accounts right now. Please do not send me an invite.

Farm Supplier
    Why doesn't Android get all of these special features....? My girlfriend is using a Samsung (Android) and she gets a daily bonus @ 12:01 AM, I use Android (ZTE) and I don't get any daily bonuses......?

Host(ess)
    i m thankful of this block feature coz there was 1 bully on my bakery and kept on posting on my wall..i reported her and blocked her...thanks to team lava..

Host(ess)
    as far as i know i have android user neighbors and told me that android users get their request a day or two after, and wont show up on members feed right on the spot..and also limited features as well,but i guess team lava is doing something about it...

Host(ess)
    Only IOS? As a 'droid user this seems so UN-neighborly. lolol

If it blocked all ppl you DIDNT know, it would be better,imo. That way, ppl asking to "add me" all the time would be kept at bay, but your actual neighbors? That seems harsh and somewhat of a using nature, imo. Just dump them as neighbors if they are so bad & troublesome that they need to be blocked.
    Maybe I just don't get it.......

Grand Emperor
    I am wondering why this block feature was removed. Not that I need it atm but it's a handy feature. I'm curious why S8 removes a good feature.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I am wondering why this block feature was removed. Not that I need it atm but it's a handy feature. I'm curious why S8 removes a good feature.
    Maybe Storm8 like all players to enjoy all their games and make plenty of friends from playing the game so they removed the block feature. If one player keep blocking other players then that player is exactly not enjoying the game at all. Storm8 want friendly and peaceful environment lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Maybe Storm8 like all players to enjoy all their games and make plenty of friends from playing the game so they removed the block feature. If one player keep blocking other players then that player is exactly not enjoying the game at all. Storm8 want friendly and peaceful environment lol.
    It should be but not all players a nice....I have seen on here before people have had problems with neighbors being quite rude posting some not so nice things on their wall. If I had neighbors like that you bet your sweet tush I would block them!
    Last edited by rocketsmama; 10-18-15 at 04:55 PM.

Executive Chef
    I don't think it is the friendly people getting blocked. If people are being blocked it is probably because they are doing something that warrants it.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't tell if you are trying to make a joke, but as someone who has dealt with the issue of stalking in my life for more than 25 years, and on behalf of those who don't feel comfortable enough to post something, I don't appreciate anyone making light of the idea and even joking can make the community feel unsafe to some.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast