Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: New block feature (ios)

Rhino Keeper
    It sounds like people have been blocking people accidentally, so maybe that's what happened to you. Because otherwise...yeah, that's kind of weird.

Grand Emperor
    There's an issue reported in another thread where an Android player deleted wall messages and then neighbors couldn't visit from their wall, only from the neighbor list. Androids do not have the block feature. So there are bugs in the block feature and people may not have intentionally blocked others. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

Rhino Keeper
    Could you please move the block feature somewhere else so you don't have to choose between block and delete when you choose the x? Much more efficient to delete messages with the x instead of having to go through a second menu of questions. Thanks.

It's nice indeed to have a block button, but for me, if I really dislike that neighbor, then why not just delete him/her? Since he/she will know that I had blocked her, why not just clean her from my list? -___-

Rhino Keeper
    Because even if you delete them, they can still access your wall if they have links to your bakery (either on their wall or their news feed). Apparently some people have had issues with already deleted neighbors continue to harrass them on their walls.

Executive Chef
    I believe that if ur going thru the necessary steps 2 block a NBR then it should also delete them from ur NBR list at the same time.
    I was tipping from my list 2day and after tipping a NBR I discovered I was blocked from writing on their wall. This 1 person apparently has 3 different bakeries. I checked on the other 2 places b4 tipping them and the same was true. She'd blocked me from writing and I haven't got the foggiest idea as 2 y. I've not been rude 2 her, in fact we've had quite a few conversations in the past. At first I thought that this might've been a mistake but not w all 3 of her bakeries. I went ahead blocked/deleted her on all 3 bakeries so I wouldn't make the same mistake of tipping her again. I just wish I knew y she'd done this 2 me.
    I still am 4 this feature bcuz I was able 2 block a community mbr in RS who never erased any of the comments I made on her wall. Some r over a yr old.( I believe that she's a really young player since this is the way she plays.)
    So thank u TL.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    I am a fan of this block feature. I used to have a neighbour who used to comment on the littlest things about my bakery. They used to make me feel quite upset by what they said so I blocked and deleted so this wouldn't happen again. And by me doing this save the support team some time.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I believe that if ur going thru the necessary steps 2 block a NBR then it should also delete them from ur NBR list at the same time.
    I was tipping from my list 2day and after tipping a NBR I discovered I was blocked from writing on their wall. This 1 person apparently has 3 different bakeries. I checked on the other 2 places b4 tipping them and the same was true. She'd blocked me from writing and I haven't got the foggiest idea as 2 y. I've not been rude 2 her, in fact we've had quite a few conversations in the past. At first I thought that this might've been a mistake but not w all 3 of her bakeries. I went ahead blocked/deleted her on all 3 bakeries so I wouldn't make the same mistake of tipping her again. I just wish I knew y she'd done this 2 me.
    I still am 4 this feature bcuz I was able 2 block a community mbr in RS who never erased any of the comments I made on her wall. Some r over a yr old.( I believe that she's a really young player since this is the way she plays.)
    So thank u TL.
    There is a problem with the block feature. It's not available to android players but if we delete a wall post then we unknowingly block the player and can't undo it. So you may have deleted a good neighbor who just likes to have a clean wall.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    There is a problem with the block feature. It's not available to android players but if we delete a wall post then we unknowingly block the player and can't undo it. So you may have deleted a good neighbor who just likes to have a clean wall.
    umm I was not aware that android blocked players when you delete a wall post. I will report this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    There's an issue reported in another thread where an Android player deleted wall messages and then neighbors couldn't visit from their wall, only from the neighbor list. Androids do not have the block feature. So there are bugs in the block feature and people may not have intentionally blocked others. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!
    Not seeing a post on the linked thread.
    Do you remember the thread you saw post?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast