Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: New block feature (ios)

waiting for the day TL puts delete gift option in the gift box. I have some unwanted gifts that's been sitting there since the day i started playing and it's never going to be used because of locked appliances. It's just messy to me and rather annoyance.
    Last edited by pnkrosebud; 05-14-14 at 04:58 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Make sure you have updated to the most current (IOS) version of the regular game.
    yer I always do updates kooky checked every thing

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by gail66 View Post
    is there a bug on this blocking system I have two bakeries one of my accounts I CAN NOT access via messages on my wall I've checked in my settings and I'm NOT blocked it also happens when I try to visit one off my neighbours all my other neighbours are fine will someone pls report this it isn't just me some other players say its happening to them It's so annoying urhhhhh
    What is the message you are getting when you try to post on the wall?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    What is the message you are getting when you try to post on the wall?
    i don't think I explained this right in my kooky ----- when neighbours post daily messages on my wall ((( eg tips have a nice day ))) when I press to visit the bakery I can't access there bakery I've not been blocked and I've not blocked them this only happens to a few neighbour WHY ??? I can only access those via news feed or my neighbours list

The Honorable Panda
    i don't think I explained this right in my kooky ----- when neighbours post daily messages on my wall ((( eg tips have a nice day ))) when I press to visit the bakery I can't access there bakery I've not been blocked and I've not blocked them this only happens to a few neighbour WHY ??? I can only access those via news feed or my neighbours list
    If you are blocked, you will get a pop up telling you are blocked.

Try tapping on the players' name instead of the visit button.

New Resident
    I have noticed this as well and agree there is a bug.

Primarily I've noticed it when clicking "visit" from the post of a non neighbor that is located on a neighbor's wall. So for example when visiting community members who aren't my neighbors as required by a goal. Often I will satisfy that by visiting my neighbors' neighbors.

That said, I think there's an issue with the block function that TL needs to investigate. These players don't know me so can't have blocked me, yet I can't even visit their shops. Clicking "visit" has no result.

I've seen this five or six times with different players since the block arrived. Undoubtedly a bug.

Rhino Keeper

yer I'm tapping on there names and not the visit button ��and whoooo it works ��

The Honorable Panda
    yer I'm tapping on there names and not the visit button ��and whoooo it works ��
    Oh good!!! I think sometimes when players use spaces in front of their names it pushes the name over and may interfere with the visit button.

Banned

Unhappy Android ???

Quote Originally Posted by keio_b View Post
    Really, if I don't want a neighbor I delete them, have no need to block them. I need to block non-neighbors. Bad placement of block button. Considering that the Android platform is the larger part of TL revenue, I am appalled that ios gets this and Android is discriminated against. Really...
    I agree. Not even a release date or any inkling that Android will be getting a block feature too. I have had to deal with some pretty rotten people on here and now an iOS user could block an Android user and torment them without getting blocked themselves. I have seen some real weirdos that would just love to be able to do that. Sad but true. I even quit the game because there was no block button and came back when it was released only to find out it was not released to me because I am on Android. I kind of expected it to come out for Android by now but I have not even seen it addressed yet. (Sigh) Soooo disappointing.

Fashion Designer

I had a neighbor request a part, and I normally write on their wall, accept the request, and send that part as a gift.

I was surprised to find myself blocked from posting on a neighbors wall. A note on their wall (or mine) not to post would have been nice.

But since they could not be bothered with doing that, i figured why do I want to waste my time either, So I deleted their request and deleted them as a neighbor.

Being polite goes a long way.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast