Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: New block feature (ios)

Rhino Keeper
    Now that we have a block button, I would love to suggest that we have a personal "chalkboard" for our bakery. it would be nice to be able to post a note That is totally visible to all your neighbors and that won't get lost in the wall feed. I've been thinking about this for a while. Only the person who owns the bakery, could write on the Board. It would be nice to be able to leave an, "I'm Out for the day" note or be able to leave a note to neighbors about gifts, vacations, etc. The wall feed is great for chatting but it can be time consuming trying to find notes left by neighbors, when 100's of others have left a note too. I will send my other neighbors to make this suggestion as well. We have all agreed that a "Billboard" for our bakery, would be nice. Maybe like a TEXT BUBBLE above one of the bakery walls. Thanks TL

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chokdii View Post
    Same here. I may use it when I go on holiday cause I always post a please dont post message on my wall so I don't come back with hundreds of messages to go through. But I always have nbrs who don't respect my wishes and post anyways. It's the only pet peeve I have about the games. Don't mind if nbrs don't tip or post or what they gift etc but posting above a please dont post message annoys me though I never say anything when they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I thought of this too. Personally if I went and posted on a neighbors wall and found that they blocked me, I probably would delete them as a neighbor.
    So if someone does use this to keep neighbors from posting on their wall, they might want to let them know first or they may end of with no neighbors!
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerkulit View Post
    nice update but hope 'others' use this option to block mean nbr only...and not to make it just doesn't like them to write anything in their wall

I have a message on the bottom of my wall just letting neighbours know that I don't tip so my tables are always full. Every day or few days I have to go through and delete the "tables full...gifted" messages so I was thinking how useful this block button would be to prevent players from posting on my wall ...and how I would do it... if only that "you've been blocked" pop up wasn't so obnoxious!! I would, of course, have to put a note explaining why I blocked them. But then there are those excellent neighbours who do not come to the forum and who do not speak english. That might pose a challenge so I won't do it after all.

If only we had a little sticky that we could put at the top of our walls, them I wouldn't have to delete messages at all since it wouldn't matter how many times anyone posted on my wall, my message would stay on top all the time.

Farm Supplier
    Really, if I don't want a neighbor I delete them, have no need to block them. I need to block non-neighbors. Bad placement of block button. Considering that the Android platform is the larger part of TL revenue, I am appalled that ios gets this and Android is discriminated against. Really...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I have a message on the bottom of my wall just letting neighbours know that I don't tip so my tables are always full. Every day or few days I have to go through and delete the "tables full...gifted" messages so I was thinking how useful this block button would be to prevent players from posting on my wall ...and how I would do it... if only that "you've been blocked" pop up wasn't so obnoxious!! I would, of course, have to put a note explaining why I blocked them. But then there are those excellent neighbours who do not come to the forum and who do not speak english. That might pose a challenge so I won't do it after all.

If only we had a little sticky that we could put at the top of our walls, them I wouldn't have to delete messages at all since it wouldn't matter how many times anyone posted on my wall, my message would stay on top all the time.
    Yeah, I think that's a good idea to have. Honestly, I think that anytime you post on your own wall, it should automatically stay at the top regardless. It's not like you are going to chat with someone else on the same wall, you would go to theirs to post your response. So that way, whatever messages you wish to have at the top of the list, will just automatically go there in the order in which you posted them.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by keio_b View Post
    Really, if I don't want a neighbor I delete them, have no need to block them. I need to block non-neighbors. Bad placement of block button. Considering that the Android platform is the larger part of TL revenue, I am appalled that ios gets this and Android is discriminated against. Really...
    i am android users and i don't mind if i don't have that button as i seen there is player that he/she accidentally blocked nbrs..coz of too closed buttons(read it from other threads)...but though that i don't mind i am hoping too that TL will applied it for all players
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    Now that we have a block button, I would love to suggest that we have a personal "chalkboard" for our bakery. it would be nice to be able to post a note That is totally visible to all your neighbors and that won't get lost in the wall feed. I've been thinking about this for a while. Only the person who owns the bakery, could write on the Board. It would be nice to be able to leave an, "I'm Out for the day" note or be able to leave a note to neighbors about gifts, vacations, etc. The wall feed is great for chatting but it can be time consuming trying to find notes left by neighbors, when 100's of others have left a note too. I will send my other neighbors to make this suggestion as well. We have all agreed that a "Billboard" for our bakery, would be nice. Maybe like a TEXT BUBBLE above one of the bakery walls. Thanks TL
    I really love this idea!

Rhino Keeper
    teamlava must create "delete all msg","select all gift"
    If nothing goes Right...go Left

You should have not to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole

Quote Originally Posted by chokdii View Post
    I was worried with the block button being so small and so close to the delete button that some people may hit block when they didn't mean to. I haven't yet but I can see myself doing that eventually. I think it's a disaster, not the block button. That's a good thing but the placement of it is going to be a disaster. Maybe put it on the opposite side and the delete button on the other. May save a lot of frustration.
    Yeah I was one of those that managed to accidently block someone, but it was very easy in settings to go and unblock.

Rhino Keeper
    is there a bug on this blocking system I have two bakeries one of my accounts I CAN NOT access via messages on my wall I've checked in my settings and I'm NOT blocked it also happens when I try to visit one off my neighbours all my other neighbours are fine will someone pls report this it isn't just me some other players say its happening to them It's so annoying urhhhhh

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by gail66 View Post
    is there a bug on this blocking system I have two bakeries one of my accounts I CAN NOT access via messages on my wall I've checked in my settings and I'm NOT blocked it also happens when I try to visit one off my neighbours all my other neighbours are fine will someone pls report this it isn't just me some other players say its happening to them It's so annoying urhhhhh
    Make sure you have updated to the most current (IOS) version of the regular game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast