Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New block feature (ios)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You will not see the delete option until you click on the x button.

Aha!! Thanks kooky!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    Thx TL 4 listening 2 us. TL rocks.
    Silence does not always mean "no".

Rhino Keeper
    Yes Thanks TL for finally adding the block button. :-) Not that I have ever needed it but it's good to know it's there in case I ever do :-)
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Yep. But even after updating the games this morning I still do not have that feature. So perhaps it is being rolled out to players at different times?

I have it on both my iOS iPad and iPhone. Wish they have this feature on Farm Story!!! :-(

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFarmerBarb View Post
    I have it on both my iOS iPad and iPhone. Wish they have this feature on Farm Story!!! :-(
    According to the announcement thread, this should be rolling out to other games.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post897567
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Now we have another powerful small button! XD Block ftw!

How I wish they will update fashion story, since it's kinda outdated by now.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    nice update but hope 'others' use this option to block mean nbr only...and not to make it just doesn't like them to write anything in their wall
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerkulit View Post
    nice update but hope 'others' use this option to block mean nor only...and not to make it just doesn't like them to write anything in their wall
    I thought of this too. Personally if I went and posted on a neighbors wall and found that they blocked me, I probably would delete them as a neighbor.
    So if someone does use this to keep neighbors from posting on their wall, they might want to let them know first or they may end of with no neighbors!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I thought of this too. Personally if I went and posted on a neighbors wall and found that they blocked me, I probably would delete them as a neighbor.
    So if someone does use this to keep neighbors from posting on their wall, they might want to let them know first or they may end of with no neighbors!
    yeah, i will do same too...will delete right away those neighbor that will blocked me. Unless they inform me the valid reason.
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerkulit View Post
    yeah, i will do same too...will delete right away those neighbor that will blocked me. Unless they inform me the valid reason.
    Same here. I may use it when I go on holiday cause I always post a please dont post message on my wall so I don't come back with hundreds of messages to go through. But I always have nbrs who don't respect my wishes and post anyways. It's the only pet peeve I have about the games. Don't mind if nbrs don't tip or post or what they gift etc but posting above a please dont post message annoys me though I never say anything when they do.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast