Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New block feature (ios)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    When you are on your wall and you want a message deleted, it used to just delete the message when you clicked on the x. Now it gives you the option of either deleting the message or to block user.

Oh and it seems to be IOS only. I don't have it on my Android phone.
    Yep. But even after updating the games this morning I still do not have that feature. So perhaps it is being rolled out to players at different times?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnScot View Post
    *hits hand with face* I deleted the request by accident :/ Sorry!

Before I saw you posted, I tried with my other account. It doesn't delete the neighbour it just stops them from posting on your wall.

You get this message popping up, if you are blocked.

Cool. The pop up looks so obnoxious. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by casablancalily3 View Post
    if you go into settings from the menu and you scroll to the bottom past the notification options, there is a "mange block list" available to reverse any people you blocked.
    thanks so much!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Yep. But even after updating the games this morning I still do not have that feature. So perhaps it is being rolled out to players at different times?

You will not see the delete option until you click on the x button.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I really hope they bring this to Android soon!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for adding this. It's something that I would very rarely have to use but is also a necessary option imo. It is a simple, useful and effective feature to have that improves my gameplay. Totally surprised the block feature made it in and also pleased.

Executive Chef
    Thx TL 4 listening 2 us. TL rocks.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you!! I have had to change my ID in the past because of other players memorizing it and harassing me, yay now we can block

Is there any way to have the BLOCK option on the message wall only appear for non-neighbors? The BLOCK option for neighbors could be available under the EDIT tab on the Social Screen.
    It's now an extra keystroke for every message I want to delete. I scaled my nbr list way back because tipping was taking hours to complete. I know it seems petty, but an extra tap to delete every message is adding more time again instead of saving time.
    Also, the BLOCK & DELETE are so close together, I'm concerned about accidentally BLOCKING nbrs by mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by dancingsnickerdoodle View Post
    Is there any way to have the BLOCK option on the message wall only appear for non-neighbors? The BLOCK option for neighbors could be available under the EDIT tab on the Social Screen.
    It's now an extra keystroke for every message I want to delete. I scaled my nbr list way back because tipping was taking hours to complete. I know it seems petty, but an extra tap to delete every message is adding more time again instead of saving time.
    Also, the BLOCK & DELETE are so close together, I'm concerned about accidentally BLOCKING nbrs by mistake.

Yes the additional tap is huge time wise! Excellent point.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast