Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: New block feature (ios)

Grand Emperor
    When I read the post addressed to me, I wasn't sure if that was a joke. If I ever needed a block feature, the person to whom I was blocking wouldn't be a nice friendly person. So I am very sure S8 wouldn't blame players from protecting themselves since they take such stalking cases very seriously.

But since I gathered you are a spam poster, so I wouldn't take your remarks too seriously.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    It should be but not all players a nice....I have seen on here before people have had problems with neighbors being quite rude posting some not so nice things on their wall. If I had neighbors like that you bet your sweet tush I would block them!
    Definitely. me too will block them if they are too much lol.

Executive Chef
    Spamming is not allow in this game. Serious. Not a joke. There are rules to follow lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I don't think it is the friendly people getting blocked. If people are being blocked it is probably because they are doing something that warrants it.
    I agree too. Not all people are friendly. Some are bullies too. So far, I did not encounter those type of people that I need to block them lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Spamming is not allow in this game. Serious. Not a joke. There are rules to follow lol.
    Lol I had to laugh at that. You seem lovely Bakerling and I love your enthusiasm. You're a spammer though. On the forums anyway. Right I've stopped laughing now
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    I'm sorry if you don't see it but you post like a spammer. I couldn't help but notice your posts in numerous threads in about 10 game stories. You post like 200 posts over 2 days. If it isn't spamming, I don't know what's a better word. When I open discussion, your name appears on almost the whole page of 20 threads lol. And that happens for many stories. Most contents are just parroting. I hope you achieve Grand Emperor soon so the forum can return back to normal with informative posts. Best of luck.

The Honorable Panda
    Please note that moderating the thread is against the forum rules.

Addendum to Disputes With Others:
    If you object to any content posted by another user, and/or would like to report another user of violations of the forum rules, please do one of the following:

• Send a Private Message to a TeamLava Community Manager [TL Employee]
    • Send a Private Message to a TL Player Moderator
    • Post in the Forum Disputes section

Please note that this is an exhaustive list; do not report other players through any other means, especially by responding to that user in-thread (the exception being for TL Player Mods and TL Community Managers only). Please note that responding to other players in thread about forum violations will be treated with the same severity as a forum violation; please report other users through the proper channels only.

For more information on the block feature see the main announcement thread here.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-19-15 at 09:20 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910