Thread: High Scores and Stars

Rhino Keeper

High Scores and Stars

I have many times completed a level and have got a, "New High Score" message at the end, but have got only one star. This implies that the level is so difficult that everyone before has got only one star. Perhaps the score requirement for 2 stars should be reduced?

Or am I missing something?

Nightclub Owner
    I think the high score is based only on your own score, sort of like a personal best. I know that there were some levels that took me a number of tries to beat that one lonely star. Usually getting a lot of boasters, bombs or diamonds helped.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Yeah, that message refers to your own scores. Is there a certain level in particular you're concerned with? Maybe we can figure out how many points are needed to get that 2nd star for that level...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Yeah, that message refers to your own scores. Is there a certain level in particular you're concerned with? Maybe we can figure out how many points are needed to get that 2nd star for that level...
    No, there wasn't any level in particular; I have got the message on lots of levels.

Yes, that's normal when you replay levels & try to improve your scores (the message lets you know you're doing better!) But I was wondering...if you wanted to know what "ballpark" score you were aiming for on a certain level. Although we don't know exact ranges for points-to-stars, we all can look back and see what we got on a particular level...

Rhino Keeper
    Hey koetsub, I found this thread the other day about scores needed for three stars. I know your asking more about two stars but maybe it'll help give you a general idea.

Sometimes but the worst thing is that take your gold away when your not buying anything in an level