Level 536
    Need more moves. 75 moves not enough :/

Level 537

Level 538

Bug.. 371,787 not get 3 Star -_-

Level 539

Level 540

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone have tips for 537? The L&Cs are still 45 and 70, but the moves have been cut down to 30. So far I've played it close to a dozen times and only once I was able to open the top lock and chain. The bottom one I've never even been close. There clearly aren't enough moves.

And level 535 now has only 33 moves; that's a huge cut from 70! Very unfair and disappointing, that's the new 516
    This game makes me wanna get a life and stop stressing about it

Yeah, I agree--& I'm already there. I used to be driven to conquer the levels quickly, but it's not possible anymore ('least for me.) I'm still stuck a couple islands back. I'm not going to buy my way thru these levels, either...especially since it's going to just keep getting tougher. I don't mind a challenge, but these levels are beyond just "difficult."

'Kiki, I soooo agree with you! Challenge is good but when everybody knows it's impossible then what's the point? In fact some of the more fun levels were pretty tough but you know it's doable and you enjoy trying to beat them. I hoarded my gold from doing challenges for months, when I got to the end of my rope with 520 before they changed it I decided it was a very good time to make it useful; they "stole" (no better word for it) all of it- 225 gold (crying) and I was still on the same level. So the moral of this story is don't waste your hard earned money on the impossible dream...

@limonepledge.. I think the moves that provided enough to unlock the under. it's just that I often combine blaster and bombs. and when the lock down has been opened, make sure you possessed 3 or 4 of the same color then combined the glass will shatter.

@fancyjewel.. I do not know if the level 535 has lost 37 moves from 70. I remember when playing, there are 70 moves that are provided.. -_-

@Phaedrakiki.. For some levels may have been updated to allow players to finish. it is rather difficult to solve in a short time. :/

guitarflash, I DO know that 535 now has only 33 moves, been frustrated with it for days... Must've been nice for you with 70 maybe that's why you were able to cruise through those levels with ease

Yaa.. I play, I'm short of moves to solve it. 45 keys can not be open.. I hope this is updated soon

LOL I hear you! I actually was able to unlock everything one lonely time and got 8/11 glass but still not nearly enough moves. Most of the time it's 4-6... So now I feel like why bother trying?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast