Thread: Not able to crack the golden snake

New Resident

Not able to crack the golden snake

Hi how do I remove golden blocks the rule.stuck in lvl 139 how do I go about

Hi, I'm not quite sure what you mean by golden snakes or blocks (the rule?) But...
    To **** snakes:
    Match regular jewels with the head (same as snake eye color.)
    Swap diamond with regular jewel (same as eye color.)
    Blast or bomb head with special jewels
    Special jewel combinations can also work: Blaster + Bomb aimed at snake head-yes. Diamond + Bomb -yes if bomb same color as snake eye color/maybe if other color. Diamond + Blaster-maybe.

Note: if a snake has more than one head, the body will not disappear until all heads are cleared.

To clear crates/boarded obstacles:
    Regular match against them
    Special jewels like blasters or bombs aimed at them
    Special jewel combinations

There are tips for level 139 (and the other Snalien Fields levels) at the thread created for the island. Find the island threads easily using the Jewel Mania Regions - Master thread on the 1st page of this forum (Jewel Mania | Discussions.) It's a good idea to check for tips at these island threads first--they often have the info you need. And if not, it's the best place to post questions about the level...that way, all info is easy to find in one place!

Hope I answered your question. If not, and you can't find the answer at Snalien Fields, just ask your question again. Good luck!