Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possible new games by Team lava

New Resident

Possible new games by Team lava

I have to wonder if Team lava will come up with any new games and I thought I could start this thread to see what other players thought, here are a few I thought of.

Magazine story - remember the old Playboy the mansion game, how about a game where you run your own magazine agency, and do in game goals like photoshoots, recruit models, and interactive with other in game characters by talk. Of course in a respectable way of course because I use to play Playboy a lot in the past, but a game similar would be cool.

Theme park Story - run your own theme park and accomplish in game goals and even have to acquire materials for the bigger rides and attractions, but within reason.

Sports facility story - run your own facility and accomplish in game goals to do with various sports within the game, but my favourite is football(soccer).

Anyone else got any other ideas for new games?

Fashion Designer
    I'd love to see an Atlantis game or even an Outerspace game. In the same way that TL does Castle Story!

Rhino Keeper
    The Sports Facility Story is a good idea. I like football too, but I like hockey more.

I actually think that Bookstore Story seems fun. BOOKS

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannesThinkin View Post
    The Sports Facility Story is a good idea. I like football too, but I like hockey more.

I actually think that Bookstore Story seems fun. BOOKS
    Ohh..books! Book store or...A LIBRARY!
    Question: if Mary had seven berries, and she gave one to Anna, and Anna already had five, and she ate two, but then her brother stepped on one berry, and another jumped away, how many berries did Steve and the jumping berry eat?

Answer: Who cares?

Well, I care. 'Cause I am a jumping berry.

I know this is confusing. Please understand anyway.

Bring back nightclub story or a simular night club "Nightlife Club Story" or a "Flower Shop Story" where you grow your flowers and sell them in your flower shop

Farm Supplier
    Airport story
    Theme park story
    Film set story
    Museum story

Quite like the bookshop one too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ljssam View Post
    Bring back nightclub story or a simular night club "Nightlife Club Story" or a "Flower Shop Story" where you grow your flowers and sell them in your flower shop
    I think instead of a nightclub theme they should do a pub story. No flashing dance floors to tip please. That was the demise of that game imo.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I think instead of a nightclub theme they should do a pub story. No flashing dance floors to tip please. That was the demise of that game imo.
    Yeah pub story is a good idea.

Executive Chef
    A flower shop would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post

Yes, Pub Story, and NO flashy dance floors, makes to much lag

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast