Glacier Forest (529 - 534) Region 89

Wallpapper

Level 529
    This level I had difficulty opening a locked glass.. Never get diamond -_-

Finally,,,

Level 530
    There are many blaster, bombs and diamond,, LoL

Level 531
    Do not open the locked jewel.. because in it there is a jewel with 1xmoves.. I have not completed this level.

Level 532

Level 533

Level 534
    Later.. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Updates:

Level 529: 35 moves to break 24 glass squares. (10 moves less and one less glass than before. Also the bottom detached squares are no longer restricted). 10 count doom jewels fall. I wouldn't say that diamonds are impossible, but they're definitely hard to come by. Ended up getting through this one with a diamond + blaster combo.

Level 530: 2:50 to extinguish 18 flames (:45 less than before). I actually found this one pretty fun. The was the flames are split up in the L&Cs made it a little easier to get control. When one of the L&Cs open you can quickly work to put that fire out without worrying about there being tons all over the place.

Level 531: Break 22 glass squares in 45 moves. (10 more moves and 12 less glass). When I first started playing it was 28 glass, but thankfully it dropped. I couldn't get through before, but this helped. You definitely don't want to open those L&C's although it's super hard, because as guitarflash mentioned there are 1 count doom jewels in them (always red). A couple times I got lucky and had a diamond next to a red jewel and was able to get rid of them. There are 15 count doom jewels that fall in. I noticed it refreshed a lot sending the doom jewels all over the place and sometimes into hard to reach areas. If you're able to get a bomb and blaster near the bottom and can swap them that really helps. I think the hardest part to get through is the bottom row of glass. Here's the updated level:

Level 532: 2:30 to extinguish 12 fires (4 fires less than before). The flames spread super fast...basically immediately. Here's what it looks like now:

Last edited by limonepledge; 05-14-14 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Added photos

Rhino Keeper
    Level 533: Dig 23 meters in 3:35 (5 seconds less than before). There are 10 gifts in the middle two are keys and eight are to refresh the board. I don't remember which were which, but aim for getting all because the keys are necessary. I don't think it's possible to open the 888 and 999 count L&Cs without them. I did notice that when you take the time to tap on the key from the bottom of the screen and then the lock and chain you want to unlock it takes forever, and you have to do it twice. So, try to work fast and get them open as quickly as possible. I guess you could work aroung the L&Cs otherwise, but it might be harder.

Level 534: Dig 16 meters in 64 moves. (16 less than before). Pain in the butt level. Like with other digging/snake levels you have to **** all the snakes to move down. Otherwise I think it's pretty straightforward. Make as many blasters, bombs and combos as you can.

On a side note, these levels are challenging enough as they are, why do they keep cutting down time and moves?!!?!?

Next level is: Goliath's Mansion
    Last edited by limonepledge; 05-14-14 at 09:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    There should be a lot more time allocated to Level 533. I've been on the darn thing for over a month and can't finish it. Come on TL, you're taking all the fun out of the game with the ridiculously short times on some of the timed levels.

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	19699

Trick is not to panic and take your time to make power ups. Fun level, I like the way it's divided into 3 separate routes down.

Quote Originally Posted by koetsub View Post
    There should be a lot more time allocated to Level 533. I've been on the darn thing for over a month and can't finish it. Come on TL, you're taking all the fun out of the game with the ridiculously short times on some of the timed levels.
    Couldn't agree more. I have been trying this for well over a month, but try less and less these days as I have never got to dig lower than 20. Bored with it now, so playing other games instead!
    More so you never did sort the issue of Gold bar theft!

Quote Originally Posted by koetsub View Post
    Couldn't agree more. I have been trying this for well over a month, but try less and less these days as I have never got to dig lower than 20. Bored with it now, so playing other games instead!
    More so the issue of inadvertent selection of gold bar usage was never addressed!