Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Boost Breed Free (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Now I am trying for saturn with diamond/eclipse got 2 airs with boost breed this time boost breed is just a joke this is very great present from TL to all of us

Hang in there abdallah! I bet that little beauty is just waiting to say hello to you

Executive Chef
    Never got the pop-up, thanks to all here for this forum. Without it I never would have noticed - and prolly wouldn't have the Quetzal that is in my den now

Executive Chef
    Interesting.......people are speeding up with gold because boosted breeding is now available without gold.

I am sure the same thing happened the last time the event was on. They are probably earning more money out of the feature than when they charge gold for it.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    I've so far gotten a morning glory and 2 mist dragons from speed breeding. I'm tired of mists. I would like a zodiac! Or diamond hybid!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Interesting.......people are speeding up with gold because boosted breeding is now available without gold.

I am sure the same thing happened the last time the event was on. They are probably earning more money out of the feature than when they charge gold for it.
    I dunno....i've sped up breeding a lil, 2 gold here, 4 gold there - just in case it does make a difference - getting another attempt a lil quicker by paying a couple gold bars must ofc be a better deal than when you also pay full gold fee for the boost, so if they let it stay this way and they'd still make money from ppl buying gold to do this...it would be a win-win...but i don't think it'll happen, i don't think they'd like us to get better odds even if ppl would cash up same amount of money still.
    Signature hmm...if i actually get this working i's just like to say that Cheez Dooodles and Coca Cola is good for you, perhaps not very good, but still! And, not accepting any more random neighbor requests, say something first, plz! Have a great day!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    I went back to breeding Quetzal/Night after the in the end successful Cosmic attempt, and now i'll soon be the proud owner of another Coral dragon hmm...but maybe i'll get a third lucky shot after that one - although i'm still not quite sure if boosted breeding actually made a difference, or if it was time to get lucky anyway...
    Sped up breeding den a tad to get that Coral out of it, n then put Crusader + Lotus in there (i think the common fails of that combo has shorter cooldowns than from Quetzal + Lotus/Night) and i was rewarded with....another Coral! Oh well...
    Signature hmm...if i actually get this working i's just like to say that Cheez Dooodles and Coca Cola is good for you, perhaps not very good, but still! And, not accepting any more random neighbor requests, say something first, plz! Have a great day!

Rhino Keeper
    So far I've gotten Genie, Lacewing, Charm, Coral, Aquarius, Life and 3x Love with the Boosted breed. I honestly don't think the chances are any better than breeding without a boost. I remember it being better last time they ran this? Or maybe just a bit luckier

Rhino Keeper
    I have been trying for angel forever and all I ever get is lights.Now with boosted breed,I finally got my angel.It does work

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sandygin View Post
    I have been trying for angel forever and all I ever get is lights.Now with boosted breed,I finally got my angel.It does work
    Does it? Or was it about time that you got Angel after trying forever? Tbh we'll never know.... Gratz anyway!

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast