Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Master Battle Thread Part III

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    That's weird, it's the opposite for me.
    I guess it just depends on each person/island? Seems so arbitrary. Maybe my Rogue would be better if I leveled it from 9 to epic. But, my Guardian is a level 9 also. ???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    my razorback and bronzeltan are great, my emerald knight is pitiful, and my black knight is fair at best. Amazon, however, rocks
    My Amazon was the star before I start using my Mercury lvl 10.. But know I have two stars my Amazon and Mercury, when my Mercury isn't capable of smash his opponent, Amazon is the savior ahah

Nightclub Owner
    I have pretty much all of the Champion type dragons, they seem to be the best type to choose for the arena, and if they dont win, I'll use my Diamond hybrids, which would win the tournaments for me
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheriesrealm View Post
    I guess it just depends on each person/island? Seems so arbitrary. Maybe my Rogue would be better if I leveled it from 9 to epic. But, my Guardian is a level 9 also. ???
    Well my guardian is epic and my rogue is at 8. Rogue is a much better fighter now. Guardian seemed to get worse after I leveled him up to 10, strangely.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    My epic guardian loses almost every battle I put him in. Even where there is a 60-65% chance of winning. Do other people have more worthy guardians? Did I just get a dud? Or are they all poor arena performers?
    Nope, it's just that the stats are not in your favour. All champion types have the same chance of winning, whether one is doing better than another is completely arbitrary. It's all down to random chance.
    Last edited by Skip2TheEnd; 09-16-14 at 05:17 AM.
    "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad!" Cave Johnson

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip2TheEnd View Post
    Nope, it's just that the stats are not in your favour. All champion types have the same chance of winning, whether one is doing better than another is completely arbitrary. It's all down to random chance.
    Yea, especially against those Lv20 dragons in the arena, all of them have only 10% chance of winning
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    My level 9 Angelfire, epic Easter Egg, and epic Anubis are my go to dragons for the arena, they're the best! Once I get Angelfire to epic, it will be even better!

Executive Chef
    I have 15 champions. I will use them in the daily battles just to see how they do. Today, Sunrise took out Immortal. I think they are overrated and I rarely use any of them in tournaments. I collect them because I like the variety and the designs. I have no problem winning tournaments without using champions and I don't use ultimate. But I love my diamonds! Having diamonds has helped me in the arena. If I had to choose to keep champions or diamonds I would give up champions all day long.

Host(ess)

Champions strategies

How to beat champions in the tournaments ? So tired of fighting them for over a day each😰

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Patt1 View Post
    How to beat champions in the tournaments ? So tired of fighting them for over a day each��
    Luck or ultimate.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast