Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Master Battle Thread Part III

Exclamation Need help with a battle against a diamond/yeti dragon!!!

Need help PLEASE with Battle Tournament against a Diamond/Yeti mix! I do not have any diamond or yeti type dragons or even close to beat this dragon. I cannot even participate with the current goal because I am on win 1 battle and THIS is my battle. Hardest one I've ever come across. I fear I'll never be able to proceed with the game. I cannot afford gold to buy an expensive dragon to beat it, but I don't know what my alternatives are! Can anyone help me??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mylastwords View Post
    Need help PLEASE with Battle Tournament against a Diamond/Yeti mix! I do not have any diamond or yeti type dragons or even close to beat this dragon. I cannot even participate with the current goal because I am on win 1 battle and THIS is my battle. Hardest one I've ever come across. I fear I'll never be able to proceed with the game. I cannot afford gold to buy an expensive dragon to beat it, but I don't know what my alternatives are! Can anyone help me??
    If you don't have Diamond use Playful or Fire.

Fashion Designer
    I need help with metal. I lost few lvl 15 champions, diamond and fires. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    I need help with metal. I lost few lvl 15 champions, diamond and fires. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    Fire

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Burrymillz View Post
    Fire
    Fire lost but warrior prince came through for me. Thank you for the suggestion!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mylastwords View Post
    Use champions against these Arctic type dragons, they usually go down fast

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper

Battle the Compass Rose dragon

Hello. I was wondering if there was any info on types to use against the Compass Rose in the arena (or any of the other new-ish bomb/mine related dragons). Do these dragons fall into an established category or do they get their own? Thanks!
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

I use solid Red with high success rates. So Fire or Playful in my case work well.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a level 12 C.Rose right now and she just took down my level 12 Rainbow Sentinel.
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RafMikeyLeoDonnie View Post
    I use solid Red with high success rates. So Fire or Playful in my case work well.
    Excellent! Fire against Compass Rose was great! Rainbow Sentinel, not so much!