Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Master Battle Thread Part III

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by beverley54 View Post
    Why are the dragons in the battle area upto level 14 and ours are only 10, how can we win ?????
    Dragons? You are in the wrong forum.. This game is about animals and it's Fantasy Forest Story Forum and not Dragon Story Forum.

Our animals go from level 1 to 15, the battle ones go from level 1 to level 20, so they are more hard to defeat.
    About dragons from Dragon Story, it's the same thing, ours go from level 1 to 10 and the battles ones go from level 1 to 20, again, so they can be more difficult to defeat.

I can only upgrade to level 10, how do I get level 15 ?

Executive Chef
    Just feed them, until you have a button saying "Evolve".

The Honorable Panda
    You posted this in the Fantasy forest forum - In that game you can feed your animals up to level 15.
    In dragon story, you can only feed your dragons to level 10.

In dragon story my level 10 and lower dragons will beat a dragon over level 10. I just try to use the super rare , and ultra rare dragons when I can..

+++Merging this thread with the Dragon Master battle thread +++
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You posted this in the Fantasy forest forum - In that game you can feed your animals up to level 15.
    In dragon story, you can only feed your dragons to level 10.

In dragon story my level 10 and lower dragons will beat a dragon over level 10. I just try to use the super rare , and ultra rare dragons when I can..

+++Merging this thread with the Dragon Master battle thread +++
    It looks like this post originated in Dragon Story, I don't know if it can be accessed from that forum but if you look through the first few posts, this entire thread should not be in the Fantasy Forest Story forum.

Kooky, I think you moved the whole thread to FFS

Rhino Keeper

What are good battle dragons?

Losing a second tournament, makes me wonder what are good battle dragons to evolve and breed? My guess is that the dragons that you can't get through breeding and those with more than two elements are the one. Also of course diamond, gold and champions, but as those are harder to obtain I am mostly wondering about the other categories of dragons?
    island name: the Moors

Rhino Keeper
    I have a feeling the more a dragon battles, the better the odds. My Ninja is by far my most efficient champion, whereas my Amazon loses every time. Saw someone won the tourney using only Amazon in every round, wow.
    Three colors don't really help me, I think it's the not available thru breeding part that makes Marshmallow so good in the arena. Super rare of as many combos as possible is the only way...
    But don't forget that the single elements can be really tough! My sis, now lvl 40, bashes her way thru tourneys with epic Forest, Fire and Air!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    I have a feeling the more a dragon battles, the better the odds. My Ninja is by far my most efficient champion, whereas my Amazon loses every time. Saw someone won the tourney using only Amazon in every round, wow.
    Three colors don't really help me, I think it's the not available thru breeding part that makes Marshmallow so good in the arena. Super rare of as many combos as possible is the only way...
    But don't forget that the single elements can be really tough! My sis, now lvl 40, bashes her way thru tourneys with epic Forest, Fire and Air!
    Your answer amazes me... The commons that your sister uses hardly work for me and yes Kennedward wins all tournaments with Amazon... While it doesn't work for you... Guess the mistery continues

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ma1eficent View Post
    Your answer amazes me... The commons that your sister uses hardly work for me and yes Kennedward wins all tournaments with Amazon... While it doesn't work for you... Guess the mistery continues
    I'm pretty amazed myself! She beat Crusader with Air with 1 bash and she can't understand my excitement Could it be that lower level players have it easier so they don't lose interest? Don't remember that battles ever seemed easy for me...