Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Master Battle Thread Part III

Totally stuck on a level 13 gilded dragon ^^" Have been for a day or two und have been slow with trying to defeat it, because I already have tons of exhausted dragons from the previous tournament. Any ideas on which dragon(s) I should use? I thank God for all of the help and suggestions n_n

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by beauty7 View Post
    Totally stuck on a level 13 gilded dragon ^^" Have been for a day or two und have been slow with trying to defeat it, because I already have tons of exhausted dragons from the previous tournament. Any ideas on which dragon(s) I should use? I thank God for all of the help and suggestions n_n
    Against all treasure dragons, I use my epic Parakeet so yellow/green of the highest rarity you got.

Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    Against all treasure dragons, I use my epic Parakeet so yellow/green of the highest rarity you got.
    owkie =D i thank God for your help n_n i look forward to trying it :3 really want that carousel dragon =P

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    I can usually beat Fire with Air. Try that and if he fails, heal and try again!
    Did exactly what you said and took Fire down with Air on the second attempt.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

i was preparing my parakeet that day :3 while waiting for it to evolve, i tried camelot 7, und by God, i totally beat the round! =D YAAAAYS! n_n!

Newby battle advice

Hi all,

Fairly new to the game, am on Level 25, and so far have 27 unique dragons, 3 super rares (social, blue moon and Camelot).

I've been reading the game guides and know the battle arena will be opening up at Level 30, but I was wondering if I could get some general advice about which dragons to focus on levelling up?

So far I've been focussing on getting my commons to Epic (seeing as they're cheaper to feed!) but do you think it would be better to stop this and focus on feeding up my super rares?

Ie) would I have more luck in the tournaments with Epic common dragons or super rare dragons at a lower level?

Sorry if this is a dumb question!!
    Last edited by zaccy678; 05-08-15 at 02:37 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Certainly not a dumb question! No easy answer but I think it would pay to go for the super rare, get them to at least level 7 ( as high as possible ofc ) The thing to remember is that ALL dragons, even lvl 1 Fire babies, have 10% chance to win so it's always worth taking a shot.
    In my first tournaments I didn't even start if I didn't have 150 gold saved up to use for ultimate.

Thanks I'll do that!

Think I'll be a bit short on the gold though, I get too tempted by the fancy habitats

Executive Chef
    Certainly not a dumb question! No easy answer but I think it would pay to go for the super rare, get them to at least level 7 ( as high as possible ofc ) The thing to remember is that ALL dragons, even lvl 1 Fire babies, have 10% chance to win so it's always worth taking a shot.
    In my first tournaments I didn't even start if I didn't have 150 gold saved up to use for ultimate.
    Brilliant advice especially about having gold saved up to ultimate, I'm high level with multiple good dragons and as the numbers pile up waiting for healing I have to decided if to ultimate and sometimes I do, in this crafting tournament I have won 21 rounds and have used ultimate 12 gold twice due to the randomness of opponents good luck

Ok, better start saving my gold pennies then!!