Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Master Battle Thread Part III

Fashion Designer
    I thought i'd just point out that just because a dragon might be Super Rare, doesnt mean it costs alot of food to feed to epic. If you have any of these, i would feed them to at least level 9. FYI there is often little to no difference between the strength of a lvl 9 and epic.

If i had my time again, i would raise 1 of each colour combo to level 9.

Blue/Green - Atlantis/Mermaid
    Blue/Purple - Aether/Mistmoth
    Blue/Yellow - Clown/Storm
    Green/Yellow - Parakeet
    Red/Green - Forestfire/Landworm
    Red/Purple - Planet
    Red/Yellow - Honeybee/Scorpion

Pink dragons like Lightning, Divine, Lacewing or Marshmallow are great in battles too.

If you have Gemstone dragons, i like Ruby the best in battles (although it was one of the last i raised fo epic)

And of course Diamond once you get it then its hybrids
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Rhino Keeper
    As a level 25 player, you probably still get these $4.99 bundles every Friday, which include a dragon, some food and some silver. If the dragon is a super rare tricolor, don't hesitate, buy it. I've so far won more battles with my Cleopatra than with any other dragon and she came from a $4.99 bundle (those bundles will not be $4.99 any more once you get to level I think 40, they change to $14.99 or even $19.99, get them while you can).

If your arena experience starts with a battle/crafting dragon (rather than a tournament) , you'll have an advantage of getting very easy opponents at first, they depend on the level (whereas in the tournament everyone gets the same opponents). Milk this experience! The recent Carousel dragon was my first battle/crafting one and I managed to get 3 of them without having to ever use Ultimate. It is only once that you'll have it this easy, use this chance to get a good dragon that will help you later.

ive been stuck on a level 13 tropic dragon for days ^^" even my guardian champ 9 cant seem to take down the dragon (tried at least 3 times). any ideas?

for anyone else who may need help with this, by God, my level 8 moonlight just took tropic 13 down (second try) =)

Fashion Designer
    I have been lurking around for a bit now as I just recently found this thread. I own a few decent epic fighters one champion and the other is the shadow who has proved to be often times better than the champ. Also an epic honeybee who has saved me many times I did not know storm was so good so now bringing him up to speed and have used him a couple if times...sure enough he us awesome. Another one I have found to be great and that I have used a lot is bubblegum, currently at level 8. My bubblegum just took down a level ten Helios after my epic champ failed. Sadly no diamond yet. I have not been playing that long so infused a bit if cash and now glad I did, love the game! At least you cannot make stupid misclick a like in restaurant story that can cause you to lose 209 gems. Did that yesterday and I am sure I won't get them back so I just dumped the game. I have spent to much getting battle worthy anyhow lol. Always happy to have more neighbors. Today I am having grief with a level nine melody, I have tried my champ three times, as well as a level seven night wing and a level 8 black pearl. No luck. Thinking about going ultimate but may grape she will go away, I only need five more keys lol. Heck Helios gave me less grief and went down second try!
    Last edited by karenkoldyk; 05-16-15 at 07:16 PM.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

New Resident

Battle Arena

What beats an infinity dragon?

Red face Chess Dragon! Suggestions please

I have already fought him 4 times he is not going down. Please help with any suggestions! Thanks!
    Level 107 in DS! 206 Dragons!
    My storm ID is diner2u feel free to add me!
    5 Diamond Dragons: Diamond 15, Quetzal, Crusader 10, Mercury & Infinity
    5 Champions: Warrior Princess 10, Warrior Prince, Gilded Knight 10, Rose Knight & Chariot + 2 in storage: Skeletal Knight & Dueler
    2 Gold Dragons: White Gold & Stainglass

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    What level is it? At level 10, the first 15 suggestions I get are:

Porcelain
    Quicksilver
    Archon
    Blue Moon
    Goodwitch
    Hippogriff
    Independence
    Rainbow Sentinel
    Triple Rainbow
    Valentine
    White Witch
    Aether
    Amazon
    Ancestor
    Angel

Unfair

Why are the dragons in the battle area upto level 14 and ours are only 10, how can we win ?????

Rhino Keeper
    you just have to upgrade your animal to level 15 to have an epic one......