Thread: Ruby Museum (523-528) Region 88

Ruby Museum (523-528) Region 88

Wallpapper

At this level, the player must not open the locked jewel. finished. minimize wear the color jewel locked, because when you open it, you will fail. I've been trying for two days. time are given only 1 second. It was impossible. Except for 2 or 3 seconds. -_-

This is how to complete the level by using bombs and blaster. when you will open it, combine blaster bombs combined..booomm.. so the two jewel taking the time to be lost.

level 524
    not bad..

level 524 +20 moves
    now 75 moves

+20moves very helpful

Level 525
    At this level, you should not too hastily to use moves. You should be careful.. I use 9 gold to complete this level because very difficult to get a blaster -_-

Level 526
    This level is very easy,, Completing this level does not require a long time. but I only got one star LOL.. Do not need to unlock that is on top, just need to open two fire under .. speed is needed... of course such a blaster and bombs are also needed

Level 527
    Now my difficulty at this level. 90 moves I guess not enough and too many colors are used.
    I had trouble getting bombs and blaster Coupled with the presence of many white blocks. :'(
    I just reached a depth of 9 ... never more. need help

Use two blaster to complete this level. of course by buying as much 14 gold

Level 528
    Very easy.. only use three colors

I get three star.. Lol
    I waited finished for 3 minutes,, A result I got a score of 7 million. Maybe you can get more score

Rhino Keeper
    Here are updates to the levels and full pictures. and, sorry in advance in the pics are huge. I set them on photobucket to only be 350 pixels wide, but for some reason there seems to be a problem and on my comp they're showing up even bigger than the screen I captured them from:

Please ignore my horrible scores

Level 523: Break 34 glass squares in 2:00. 50 seconds less than before. Like guitar flash said, don't open the L&C at the top because the game is pretty much over at that point. You're going to have to use a lot of horizontal blasters and combos on this one!

Level 525: Info's the same as the pictures but I want to add that there are ice blocks and 11 and 12 count doom jewels that fall in. I kept refreshing until I was able to start with a special jewel in one of the bottom sections. That is helpful to clear up some space and to get rid of stone jewels.

Level 526: Same info. I'd try to keep from ****ing the snakes once you open the L&Cs. the snakes keep the fire from spreading all the way up since no jewels fall into those side sections. I got through this one on luck by having a bunch of horizontal blaster that had stacked up and using a blaster +bomb combo to set them all off. The fire spreads pretty quickly.

Level 527: Dig 17 meters in 40 moves. 50 moves less that before. It's tight so you have really think, plan and work for special jewels.

Level 528: Dig 18 meters in 1:35 1:25 less so this one is no longer easy. In fact it took me a bunch of tries. The walls make it really hard to move specials jewels through. I ended up getting lucky and having a bomb + blaster combo for the top two sections. Then I could just focus on working on the bottom.

Next island: Glacier Forest
    Last edited by limonepledge; 05-12-14 at 01:15 PM.

Hi limonepledge, nice photos & tips! Just wanted to let you know your pics do not look huge on my iPhone--they're perfect (smaller than the others, even--but perfectly zoomable, if needed, lol! )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Hi limonepledge, nice photos & tips! Just wanted to let you know your pics do not look huge on my iPhone--they're perfect (smaller than the others, even--but perfectly zoomable, if needed, lol! )
    Thanks! Maybe they just took super long to update or something.. What level are you working on?

I've barely been playing lately, as 520 (and earlier, 516) frustrated me so much it was difficult to come back. Even after passing 520, the next ones were timed doom jewel levels (no fun for me--hate!) So I just passed 523 after being on it several days (at least--not sure!) I came here to see what you all had to say about 524. I didn't see it in limonepledge's "update" post, though... ()
    (3 or 4 turns later...)

Level 524 was pretty straightforward. You need some luck in getting special jewels and/or combo opportunities at the right time (I kept getting the "good stuff" before the L&C opened--and nothing after.) I had a rough time getting past the initial flames on the round I passed, for some reason. But then, as soon as I opened both L&C colors...lots of goodies! The wooden walls get in the way a lot on this level, but I still had most of the fire cleared. Then, just for good measure, I had 2 diamonds side-by-side! Almost a waste at that point, to take out the last two flames. Got 3 stars, though, lol...which I need to make up for some of the bad scores I've been getting!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    I've barely been playing lately, as 520 (and earlier, 516) frustrated me so much it was difficult to come back. Even after passing 520, the next ones were timed doom jewel levels (no fun for me--hate!) So I just passed 523 after being on it several days (at least--not sure!) I came here to see what you all had to say about 524. I didn't see it in limonepledge's "update" post, though... ()
    (3 or 4 turns later...)

Level 524 was pretty straightforward. You need some luck in getting special jewels and/or combo opportunities at the right time (I kept getting the "good stuff" before the L&C opened--and nothing after.) I had a rough time getting past the initial flames on the round I passed, for some reason. But then, as soon as I opened both L&C colors...lots of goodies! The wooden walls get in the way a lot on this level, but I still had most of the fire cleared. Then, just for good measure, I had 2 diamonds side-by-side! Almost a waste at that point, to take out the last two flames. Got 3 stars, though, lol...which I need to make up for some of the bad scores I've been getting!
    Whoops, sorry. I don't know how I missed 524!

Congrats on the three stars. It's getting so much harder to get through an island and have enough to move on. More times than not I've been having to go back to easier levels to get stars.