Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for LTO

Suggestion for LTO

Maybe I should start this with a inquiry to Team Lava to see if they would ever consider such a thing or if we're all just dreaming out here but....... What if we voted for or just suggested items for a LTO. It seems like there are always people out there that are desperate for specific items. They could be Goal items and/or 1st or even 2nd place items. They could gather the suggestions/votes, post what the items will be and what they will cost ahead of time and then put them uo for sale. I know, people who have them when others don't like that.....but I honestly don't think that's as much of an issue as t is portrayed to be. Maybe it is. Thoughts?

Executive Chef
    I think that's a great idea. I would like to see Lotfus Fountain. It's so pretty.

I would like to see old goal items selling for gems.

Rhino Keeper
    That's a good idea but may be a little difficult in practice - seeing that there're so many retired items (and we have different preference as to which should become an LTO).

However I think TL may consider including 1-2 LTOs each week (selling for gems/ coins) - could be a win-win for both TL and us.
    TL earns more money (with the gem sales), and we love the surprises (or look forward to the next one if we don't).
    And it shouldn't be difficult - the design's already there and they probably have a HUGE number of items to choose from.

Executive Chef
    I often wonder if TL have a clue sometimes. If they re-released an old LTO or discontinued box item once a week and coincide it with a gem sale, they would generate so much extra revenue and without doing any extra work!

Rhino Keeper
    I think they should too they would make so much more money I kno there some items that people would pay 40 or 50 gems for maybe even bring old appliances back I would 100 gems for some of the old Christmas items and 20 gems for those rose columns

Farm Supplier
    why not revard players when they hit max level by open for all old items, insted of pissing on players

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wladislaw34 View Post
    why not revard players when they hit max level by open for all old items, insted of pissing on players
    Lol can't say that it's a good idea - since few (if any) of us will ever reach level 100.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    Lol can't say that it's a good idea - since few (if any) of us will ever reach level 100.

Level 100 is literally impossible now, so max is now level 99

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldashepard View Post
    Level 100 is literally impossible now, so max is now level 99
    Exactly - but I don't think TL will consider that point. They ARE those who make that max impossible.
    So even if TL does release all retired items at Level 100 no one's going to get there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast