Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story in two differentes devices

Host(ess)

Question Castle Story in two differentes devices

Using my user name and password, I can get Castle Story installed on my iPod and my iPad at the same time?

The game would be updated on both devices?

Farm Supplier
    You certainly can! We have a new feature that will allow you to log in with your Storm8 ID and password on multiple devices.

This makes it super easy to recover your games if you get a new phone, or if you just want to play across your phone and tablet.

Check out this forum thread for more information.

The TLR version is thus:

Launch Restaurant Story or Candy Mania, tap the Stormie Icon in the top right corner of the screen, then select Account Settings. From there you will be able to log in with your Storm8 ID and Password.

Make sure you set a password on your account!! You will need this to log in.
    Last edited by KishmishPls; 04-24-14 at 04:28 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 1 game on my new phone and can access an older game from an itouch on my new phone. So yeah 2 games on one device‼️. I love it; makes my husband crazy. LOL

Host(ess)
    Thank you !!!! I?m so, so happy <3

Rhino Keeper
    This is great news

Yes...I have several from upgrading devices. When you can get good money for trading in, I usually do that and then can start a new game but log into all TLs games and continue to play my main game.
    It's a fabulous feature. Thanks TL.

Does this work if the second device (ipad) previously had another account on it and now i want to override with the same game as my phone?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiggykitty View Post
    Does this work if the second device (ipad) previously had another account on it and now i want to override with the same game as my phone?
    Yes you can just log on with you phone storm ID.
    If you want to keep the ipad game make sure you set a storm ID and password for the Ipad because once you move you phone games over, to get the ipad games back you will need to logon with that storm ID and password.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by Stiggykitty View Post
    You can go back & forth accepting requests all day if you like as long as you have an ID & password for each CS game. Just be sure to force close Castle Story before you do the login via RS or you'll just keep opening the same game and not switching to the one you want.

New Resident
    This is the best feature ever, thank you so much!!! I nearly cried when I thought I would have to start all over. Especially after getting all three dragons, the summer gazebo and the latest caravan. You guys are the best!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast